Tickets for Filming Now Available

^ No, the Jag was out in the back of the parking lot ... we thought it must have been on the Tuesday show :)

yay just got picked for tickets!

where is Bankstown Aerodrome? i want to find the address of it but havent been able to...

anyway, was wondering whether it is possible to change my guests after i have submitted the form?

ps, are there any freebies or memoirabilia taht u can take away? or even a chance to buy a stig shirt??

cheers, i cant wait!!!

P1020272.JPG

:D

Thanks again, GerFix (and Steve & Peter!). And yeah, got home in one piece ...

^ Gotta say, I'm pretty impressed with you and the Mazda 2. Adelaide to Sydney and back in under 3 days :-o ..... did the missus even notice you'd gone? :lol:

i cant wait~~

o ok it doesnt seem TOOO far from where i live (Hills Area) :)

how much are the shirts?

anything i should bring to the filming? ie, pen/marker for possible signatures, camera?

i know cameras are prohibited inside the studio, but what about outside?

there aint much to photograph outside....

they say no cameras, but u can prob get away with a sneaky camera phone

Yea I've got ones for this Tuesday too.

Though I haven't actually watched any episodes yet!<_<

Last edited:
there aint much to photograph outside....

I managed to get a photo of the outside of the studio, although my current web hosting is having issues with accepting FTP requests. :mad: So I can't upload it yet, but I will soon.

Was I the only one that noticed how new that hangar looked? Given that the dimensions are almost identical to the TG hangar at Dunsfold, it makes you wonder if it was purpose built for TGA. I realise this may have been too expensive for Freehand to finance themselves, but you think that maybe the management of Bankstown Aerodrome were involved with this somehow ...?

(bearing in mind I'm not a local, the thing could have been there for the last 20 years and might have just had a new paint job, but the hangar looked like it was made recently from brand new materials. The concrete looked very new as well).

I've got tickets to filming on Tuesday, October 14th. :D
Yea I've got ones for this Tuesday too.

Though I haven't actually watched any episodes yet!<_<

This is probably a good thing. You get a better appreciation for the show after attending a taping, and you get a feel for why things fit together the way they do. You also get a sense of a whole bunch of passionate people that really want this to work, as well as a bunch of people who really appreciate what the fans are thinking. I suspect that by the time TGA beds down properly, one would be able to watch from the very beginning and clearly notice the evolution of the show.

If you can, have a chat to one of the presenters after the show. They are very approachable guys. Whilst GerFix and I were chatting to Steve, I noticed Charlie and Warren were each chatting to other members of the audience.

Last edited:
Question i got tickets for the show and they say its gates open at 4:15 what time does the actual filming take place cause i might not be able to make it.:(

Question i got tickets for the show and they say its gates open at 4:15 what time does the actual filming take place cause i might not be able to make it.:(

If your tickets are for tuesday's filming then the call time has been put back until 5:30. Doors open at 5:15 and close at 5:45 for filming to start at 6pm. You should have recieved an email about it today.

Mines for the 22nd of October its just i didn't expect the filming to be that early maybe 5-6pm the earliest, still might go though if i can, if not tough i guess.