Time waster of the day: AirlineMeals.net

Koenig

LINK

Got bored in class today, so friend beside told me to check out that site. HOLY CRAP, totally wasted 4 hours at school today just going through that site. Some of those first/business class meals look crazy good, but then I think about the crazy prices of those tickets.....

I've been there before - do not view after you've eaten a full meal. :unsure:

me want fly business class, me want that food

I flew first class from Quebec City to Chicago. Sticking your feet out as far as they'll go sure is nice. :)

BTW -- you only get those kinda meals on like a London -> NY flight (i.e. long where they serve a proper meal). I only got one of those food boxes that usually cost $6 (coach class didn't get food on this 90 minute flight).

strangely, I want to look at the really shit meals.

I guess I am the only person in the world who is OK with the airline food. I LOVED the meals they gave on Malaysian airlines on my recent trip from Kuala Lumpur to LA

Depends on the flight, and the airline, as to whether the food is edible. Business and first are of course great, and you get more choice than the standard "Chicken or fish", and things like Qantas Economy vary on the flight distance. Shorter flights mean worse food.

"Picture by Jason Chiu"

LOLWUT?