To settle an argument: M3 or IS-F?

To settle an argument: M3 or IS-F?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M3 is pointless. PROOF

Jeez, some of you guys are over sensitive to not-running-with-the-pack opinions... :p

Anyway, the result is clear.

And your point is... what, exactly? Congrats, you just "settled" an argument that nobody was making. :clap:

BMW M3 - 30 votes
Lexus IS-F -3 votes

I think we have the winner.

I gave my vote for the M-Divisions masterpiece, the M3.

Last edited:
The 3 series has grown too big and fat, therefore, the 1 series, which is as big as the 3 series once was, is the better compact sports limousine.

The 3 series has grown too big and fat, therefore, the 1 series, which is as big as the 3 series once was, is the better compact sports limousine.

135 isn't even in the same league as the M3.

Seriously, they might be equally fast in terms of everyday/realworld driving, but it's the driving experience thats what makes the M3 so unique.

Neither. The M3 is for cocks and the IS-F is trying too hard.

Solution: Spend a couple more bucks and buy a GT-R - then go blow BOTH the M3 and the IS-F away.

Then hows to not click on the link to this thread? ahpadt made a strict a M3 v.s IS-F poll, no one was talking about the gt-r.

I voted for CTS-V. :p

Reactions: TC
135 isn't even in the same league as the M3.

Seriously, they might be equally fast in terms of everyday/realworld driving, but it's the driving experience thats what makes the M3 so unique.
That's true, for one single reason: BMW doesn't make an M1.

This is the actual successor of the old M3s.

4-Door M3 with DCT for me please :) i mean this has to be the easiest decision of my life.

Now, if the C63 was part of the equation I might feel differently.

Id never pick the TOYota though, sorry Jap fans.

Jeez, some of you guys are over sensitive to not-running-with-the-pack opinions... :p

No, we just all notice that you need to grow and get some sense other than make stupid blanket statements as some anonymous fanboy hiding behind a computer.

Sure, but this is a retarded poll.

You say Toyota needs to die as a car company because they don't make any interesting cars. First of all, they do make interesting cars. Interesting doesn't need to equal sporting. I find the Aygo interesting, I also find the LS600hL interesting.

Plus, there are so many companies out there that don't focus on the driving experience like BMW does. There's a reason Toyota is one of the biggest car companies and hadn't posted a loss in 7 decades.

In any case, this is a stupid poll that you basically rigged. You included only 2 cars from this whole segment of the market, and you pitted a newcomer from a company with a weak sporting image against the most popular car in this class and indeed one of the most popular and sought after sports cars ever.

My point is, I drive an IS and I don't like the IS-F at all; I kind of hate it actually... but you don't see me putting forth such asinine theories as one of the biggest and most profitable companies ever dying and closing down, merely because they haven't made any precision sports cars in a few years... and it's not like the IS-F is a boring or bad car, it just doesn't measure up to the M3.

It's still a damn good effort at a drivers' car, it's just too bad Lexus couldn't get over their safety beeps and bongs.

My point is that Toyota doesnt make any interesting cars and deserve to painfully and slowly die.

You didn't specify the gen of the M3 in the poll... but I'd take any M3 over the IS-F.
E36 M3 FTW!

Its prob because he wasn't out of diapers when the E36 was around and hadn't yet learned to read when the E46 came out, so the E90 M3 or anything built after the year 2005 is all he knows

You say Toyota needs to die as a car company because they don't make any interesting cars. First of all, they do make interesting cars. Interesting doesn't need to equal sporting. I find the Aygo interesting, I also find the LS600hL interesting.
Exactly. They're obviously doing something right if this is the first time they've posted a loss in seventy years.

Alright, since this thread turned to shit, I choose a Z06, just to throw gasoline in the fire :p

Status
Not open for further replies.