STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
[edit] http://gallery.viper007bond.com/index.php?cat=20 [/edit]

Haven't had a chance to upload all of 'em yet, but here's a small sample:

ferraris.jpg

carreragt.jpg

fordgt.jpg

I used ISO 400 though as there was kinda low light, but I'm so pissed 'cause it left a lotta noise. <_<

Nope, no flash. Just kinda low light. I went with ISO 400 instead of attempting to get a steady hand and risk blurring it. Shoulda gone ISO 200 though. :(

And yeah, I need a unipod.

I have like 30-40 pictures from that room alone. :thumbsup:

I prefer to use flash than have noisy/blurred pics, the lighting is already bad in those places

Unless it's night, I think I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than use a flash. I dunno tho. *shrug*

damn you Viper!!!!!!!! Me so damn jealous ..... *sigh* .........

haz

Viper007Bond said:
Unless it's night, I think I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than use a flash. I dunno tho. *shrug*

Why oo people hate flash so much - I use it on most of my shots, simply because some shots require that tiny exposure to avoid blurring, so much easier than carrying a tripod everywhere!

Currently Listening to: Touche' - Godsmack - Touche'

hahaha from the thread name i though u got laid or something lol

but good photos lol got more of the 280GTO?

Is that just Oregon's regular annual manufacturer car show? I can't believe how awesome it seems and how much the Vancouver car show sucks in comparison.

In terms of exotics, we don't get anything better than a Lamborghini Murcielago or a Ferrari 360. Seeing a F40, F50 and Enzo all beside each other would be absolutely surreal. I'd be tempted to drive down there next year for the show, seeing as I've never even seen a F40 before.

hey viper can i post some of mine in here...since we did go to the same auto show

that exotics line was hella long

zenon said:
Is that just Oregon's regular annual manufacturer car show? I can't believe how awesome it seems and how much the Vancouver car show sucks in comparison.

In terms of exotics, we don't get anything better than a Lamborghini Murcielago or a Ferrari 360. Seeing a F40, F50 and Enzo all beside each other would be absolutely surreal. I'd be tempted to drive down there next year for the show, seeing as I've never even seen a F40 before.
Yeah. And all of those Ferrari's were there 'cause they're all owned by this local guy I think. He owns the local Ferrari dealership.

And #@$$^%!^#$^@$!$#!@#$@#!@!~!!!!!! Why didn't I try using a flash?!?!?