Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz on 15x05?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could not care less, unless Tom jumps on the settee and Cameron wiggles around in her smalls...oh wait, still could not care less.

If they really want an interesting American guest, they should have Penn Jillette. Intersting car history, great interview with JC and a clip from the BS show about DHMO = Win

Wow, what a score.

Two A-list movie stars means even less time for the other segments. SIARPC should be a segment about a celebrity talking about his/her car history and enjoying having a go at the track, not about plugging upcoming movies. I'm pretty sure neither Tom Cruise nor Cameron Diaz had ever heard of TopGear before they were taken over to Dunsfold by their publicity agents. :-(

Last edited:
Two A-list movie stars means even less time for the other segments. SIARPC should be a segment about a celebrity talking about his/her car history and enjoying having a go at the track, not about plugging upcoming movies. I'm pretty sure neither Tom Cruise nor Cameron Diaz had ever heard of TopGear before they were taken over to Dunsfold by their publicity agents. :-(

Wouldn't be too sure about that, Cruise is a friend of Leno's and a big car/bike/plane enthusiast, must have at least heard of it.

So this is what happens when Top Gear ends up as the only chat show on the BBC...

Oh dear, they're plugging Knight and Day, many Smart Roadsters were harmed during the making of that film!

Last edited:
So this is what happens when Top Gear ends up as the only chat show on the BBC...

Oh dear, they're plugging Knight and Day, many Smart Roadsters were harmed during the making of that film!

QFT! I wondered about that when Andy Garcia was on last week but it seems now Jonathan Ross has given up (as it was while he was suspended and we had to put up with Wooden Wahlberg) that the Beeb is foisting people onto TG.

Status
Not open for further replies.