Tom Green Live

matt_shaw

Just another .ca?
Anyone watch this? I try to catch it every day I can. F*CKING HILARIOUS!!! I love how he films it in his house and how layed back it is; really seems like the guests open up more then they would on a regular interview.

This thursdays show has to be my favorite so far. You watch it in the "on demand" section

http://tomgreen.com/

*bump*

I need help. I had to send to my computer to get a new power supply and I have no idea if this is related but I am no longer able to watch streaming content. If I go to maniatv.com or try to watch tom green live, it just says it's starting to connect but then it just goes back to "ready".

help!!!

matt_shaw said:
*bump*

I need help. I had to send to my computer to get a new power supply and I have no idea if this is related but I am no longer able to watch streaming content. If I go to maniatv.com or try to watch tom green live, it just says it's starting to connect but then it just goes back to "ready".

help!!!

Sounds like a software bug. All a power supply does is provide the juice & crackers, if something goes wrong with it, buggy streaming video is the least of your concerns.

I think they guy said he updated some drivers too. Should I do that system restore thing to before when I had my old PS?

edit: will the system take mess up something with the power supply if it was just installed?