Tom 'Wookie? Ford crashes and Breaks Foot **Potential Spoiler**

TurnerGTX

TV's Wookie: Crash van wallop

TV?S Tom ?Wookie? Ford smashed up a Bedford Rascal trying to drive it SIDEWAYS.

He had been racing Fifth Gear co-host Jonny Smith before he crashed.

The Channel Five pair were in modified Rascals filming ?drifting? ? gliding broadside.

Tom, 29 ? nicknamed Wookie ? had beaten Jonny and was doing celebratory laps when he tried ?one last go? ? but went on to two wheels and hit a barrier. Paramedics at the private track in Watford, Herts, took him to hospital in the town.

Yesterday wife Becca was with him after he had an op to pin back together all the toes on his badly broken right foot.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2007440848,00.html

Damn... glad it's nothing serious. He's one of the best out of both TG and FG... never heard anyone call him Wookie though.

^Wookie is quite obvious really... :p However i'm glad it wasn't more serious!!

< Me waits for the crys of "Fifth Gear copies Top Gear again!" > :p

But seriously - good to know it's nothing serious. No doubt painful, and done in the name of entertaining us (thanks for taking one for the team Tom).

A speedy recovery to you Tom - hope you're back on your feet quickly enough :D

Tom Ford is only 29???? I would have thought quite a bit older.

^ :lol: I have some good contacts

Just realised - that's the same model van Hammond flipped is it not?

Last edited:
No, no, Hammond hurt his head, Tom hurt his foot. Therefore we need to get him a rough and tough skiboot to protect his feet in the future!

I think it is - wasn't the Suzuki SuperCarry a re-badged Bedford Rascal?

-Alex

Just realised - that's the same model van Hammond flipped is it not?

Nah, we'll just get the spray painter to paint Tom's cast :p

i like your thinking. :)
but i don't think tom would like it that much, to behonest it depends on what u are planing to spray on it.

Drifting with such a small car ?? impossible :D omg (yes, it's the same car that Hamster crashed wile the stig was chasing him)