Tomorow in top gear....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUK

Car(s)
2001 BMW M5 CARBON BLACK
Jeremy tests the Spyker C8 Spyder, while Richard and James try their hand at minicabbing and road test two new MPVs - the Renault Scenic and the Ford C-Max. This week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car is Lionel Richie.

Is this the same Spyker on Dieselstation? If so I'm dying to see that interior all lit up & being used. It's a sheer thing of beauty and looks like it was ripped from a retro-futuristic 1930's fighter plane. :)

AHHH thank goodness ...

You know I have to say that I get more amusement out of this show lately, than 99% of the sitcoms and other crap thats on TV today.

Re: Tomorow in top gear....

VUK said:
This week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car is Lionel Richie.

Seriously? LMAO

Can't wait to see how he does on the track. My parents like Lionel Richie and The Commodores a lot.

sweet...did they already do all the good cars though? i mean is there anything we should really be expecting for the rest of the season?

Raider007 said:
sweet...did they already do all the good cars though? i mean is there anything we should really be expecting for the rest of the season?

plenty of cars to come i am sure

fl0PPsy said:
AHHH thank goodness ...

You know I have to say that I get more amusement out of this show lately, than 99% of the sitcoms and other crap thats on TV today.

Yeah, Topgear is pretty exciting stuff :)

Re: Tomorow in top gear....

Viggen said:
VUK said:
This week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car is Lionel Richie.

Seriously? LMAO

Can't wait to see how he does on the track. My parents like Lionel Richie and The Commodores a lot.

I like his daughter more ;)

haz

Jeremy puts the Mercedes CL65 and the Spyker through their paces..

The Mercedes CL65 is pitched against the Bentley Continental GT and the Aston Martin DB9.

that?s what is said in top gear?s homepages

nice.. so happy top gear is back.. and euro 2004 was great also lol

haha lionel richie.. this should be interesting

Absolutely great! Again they managed to do a fantastic review of boring cars (the Ford and Renault). And the Spyker... *drool*.

Jostyrostelli said:
Woohoo finally the C8 Spyder! :mrgreen:
Ditto.

BTW - should be out today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.