Top 25 Members' Cars/Motorcycles of Final Gear 2012

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Last edited:
Bond will probably prefer we wait a few more months. :p

This is just a feeler.

I don't see the point really. That guy from Hong Kong with all the Alfas and Lancias will win all the top spots :p

Sounds like a fun idea. :)

Good idea, but shouldn't it be held towards the end of the year, like the last quarter at least.

Or else it will just be the top car bought up until 2011. And cars that was in the top 25 last year should not be nominated this year, unless they have been modified in a major way. Just my opinion.

Indeed, hell I may just have a shot of getting in the top 25.

Guess it is almost that time again, isn't it? Don't know who will beat nugget's Porsche though, it's got even more epic since last time.

I cannot foresee myself winning for some odd reason... :lol:

It's okay, I don't even see my car making it into the Top 25. Personally, I think it's quite cool with the mods on it, but there are people who will vote against it just to spite me, I'm sure :p

Bond will probably prefer we wait a few more months. :p

I should have it before the month is out! Then we're good to go. :p

I have the feeling that I might've dropped out of the top 75 this year. The car I used last year, however, will not. :)

Since Viper is getting his Viper it's just a fight for the placings, isn't it?

Anyway I would nominate MacGeek's 8C because it's gorgeous and I want one and he-he's Lotus Elise SC because it's a huge giggle, goes like a stabbed rat and I want to have a go at driving it!

Since Viper is getting his Viper it's just a fight for the placings, isn't it?

Anyway I would nominate MacGeek's 8C because it's gorgeous and I want one and he-he's Lotus Elise SC because it's a huge giggle, goes like a stabbed rat and I want to have a go at driving it!

I am afraid for our personal and collective well-being as forum members in the event that Viper's Viper doesn't get the first spot. Who knows what might happen? :p

Cool, sounds like fun.
Even though I probably won't get in it will be great too see all the other members real cars.