Top Gear America - S02E01 - not playing

MXV

Car(s)
2016 Mazda MX-5 + 2017 MINI Cooper-S Clubman all4
Anybody else have issues with the .MKV file not playing in DivX?

I've downloaded it twice with the same result...it just won't play.

Thanks...

having the same problem as well with the american top gear season 2 720p episode 1 & 2 wont play. downloaded twice and still no luck, tried the first download link the first time and used the magnetic link the second time for both

Anybody else have issues with the .MKV file not playing in DivX?

I've downloaded it twice with the same result...it just won't play.

Thanks...

having the same problem as well with the american top gear season 2 720p episode 1 & 2 wont play. downloaded twice and still no luck, tried the first download link the first time and used the magnetic link the second time for both

Had the same issue, try the Cleaner programm worked for me ;) http://forums.finalgear.com/problems/top-gear-17x06-and-top-gear-america-02x02-720p-issues-50450/

Why cause somebody to run a fix-it program when it should just be encoded the way all of the TG-UK shows have been. In my case, my DivX player won't play the .MKV files of season 2, however, VLC player will...my easy work-around.

Why cause somebody to run a fix-it program when it should just be encoded the way all of the TG-UK shows have been. In my case, my DivX player won't play the .MKV files of season 2, however, VLC player will...my easy work-around.

Exactly...why on earth momentum does the encodes differently and creates all these issues is beyond reasoning. Just encode the same as TGUK and we can all live happily ever after.