Top Gear At Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see TG make a comeback. Hoping whey can win their class.

unlikely, class leader is, iirc, the #15 place car, a yellow vw something ... 347 laps vs 255 laps.. go figure with 2/3 of the race done

Sorry guys but there is only 1 stig driving, if there was more would be against the rules.....

Sorry guys but there is only 1 stig driving, if there was more would be against the rules.....
Uh, how in the hell would it be against the rules? ...

So far fastest times for each

Stig: 2:16 (best lap in class as well)
Jeremy: 2:22
James: 2:25
Richard: >2:28 (not sure)

just tuned back in ... JC doing the fastest out of the 3 of them and its looking like they might be on the podium! good show.....if JC is the quickest we'll never hear the end of it.

still least it proves he has got some driving skill aside from going sideways whilst shouting POWER!

jezza being the fastest of the presenters with a 2:22, the current stig driving 1:21s. james with a low 2:25 (2:25.19x iirc).. lol hamster.. the new capt'n slow

/ach, seems someone else is listening hehe
makes me wonder if they'll give the hamste a driving course experience like may got one of these days... remember how he did the scandinavian flick in the van driver episode and rolled his small japanese bus? hehe.. racing driver my a..

I love the JC / Gran Turismo quotes by the Commentators.

The number #55 Nissan has just passed TG for #39 thou.

Oh yeah, im new. Hi guys. o_O

It is not against the rules. Imagine you have 3 drivers named "John Smith", how's that agains the rules?

At least now we know, that JC really IS the better driver of those 3.

funny comments right now... "the car only had problems when in the hands of he two guys who have racing licenses (meaning hamster and stig)".. they ditched it in club corner.. stiggy did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.