Top Gear Australia Filming Sites

tone76

Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz, 95 SAAB 900S, 97 Mazda 121
Registered my interest in tickets too. Haven't heard back, but given I'm about 1,500km away from the studio I'm not surprised. I told them I was looking for an excuse to get away from the Mrs for a few days ... dunno if that will help or hinder my chances ... ;)

Last edited:

GerFix

Car(s)
Jaguar XKR, BMW E92 M3, MG TF, Riv 4000
That form has been there for over half a year now. I registered back then and still haven't heard back.
I thought it had gone for a while as I didn't see it last time I looked at the Freehand site.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
I was traveling behind what I think was an Ariel Atom (badges are far too heavy remember) in the city this morning for a few blocks. It had a "TG Australia" logo on it and was getting positive attention from the police and the general public. No cameras or camera car to be seen and the person behind the wheel was not one of the hosts....

Maybe Charlie's replacement for S2. *fingers crossed* yes

watto

Unloved and lacking a title
Car(s)
2013 Holden Cruze SRi Series 2
^Yeah, they drove it from Melb to Syd for the Supercar Club. Pretty funny article actually... It rained as they made their way up the Hume :lol:

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
^I want pics of the Atom if at all possible. i'd love to see the dude in the rain behind the wheel of the Atom

stiggie

pop
DONOR
Car(s)
Golf GTI
Well Warren is doing the editorial carttons for the Daily Telegraph (which is a full time job, despite what you might think) so presumably the trio aren't filming series 2 yet.