Top Gear back 2nd February 2014!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is a "Myanmar Special" after all - great choice - that will boost tourism even further.
Has anyone got a clue when this will be shown - will it be the final bit of S21 ?

Bring back the cool wall !

Please give us more than 6 episodes (I know, quality over quantity, but still!)

Please let the boys be themselves, no acting, no caricatures.

Please don't mail it in.

Is this really too much to hope for?

Found trailers that are watchable:

Getting good vibes from the clip that looks to be special episode. Looks quite fun and I'm starting to get excited for the season!
It will be another "silly season" that should come as no surprise to anybody, and I'm fine with that. It will be a fine line they are walking with the cocking about stuff.

So it is a "Myanmar Special" after all - great choice - that will boost tourism even further.
Has anyone got a clue when this will be shown - will it be the final bit of S21 ?

I'm going to say please use the spoiler tag on that, it's a mild spoiler. I like to be surprised.

Please don't mail it in.

Hmm...I'd be inclined to say "yes". Safe bet, no matter what they do, there will be folks that are thrilled and some that are disappointed...annoyed...upset...etc.

Last edited:

Please don't mail it in.

I saw a video of James and the guys sitting around talking about a new series and James (of someone else) said something about it being only 6 shows long and then James said "now that we are all [old] we can only stand each other for 6 weeks at a time" or something like that. That says to me that 6 may be the norm.

Couldn't find/remember the video.

For the last few years they've been doing 13-14 episodes per year so I would expect this series to be 6 or 7.

Yes and no, this isn't a pre-episode thread. Unless it states spoilers in the thread title it's the poster's and replier's responsibility, not the reader's.

This series has 7 episodes...5 studio based ones followed by a 2 part special. (Applause store were booking 5 eps and Wilman confirms in the new TG Mag that the Special is in 2 parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.