Top Gear back 2nd February 2014!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And will probably be off for the duration of the Olympics, only to come back again afterward.

Plus there's bound to be some men playing billiards in there too...

Although, all the filming dates announced so far are on consecutive weeks I think!

Is this going to be the (delayed) christmas special?

Seems odd they would air one episode before the start of the Olympics, unless the 2nd is specifically for the Christmas Special?

Seems odd they would air one episode before the start of the Olympics, unless the 2nd is specifically for the Christmas Special?

Do you mean the Winter Olympics? If so when does it start and when does it end?

Ticket emails are out - and AStore webpage is down :lol:

I'm guessing that's in Ukraine.

Can't wait! Top Gear just gets better with every series. The Hammond/May Vs Clarkson races and 'go and buy a car each' challenges/road trips are just brilliant. To be quite honest, they could drop the news and SiaRPC for me, so that they could spend longer on the road.

Last edited:
New Teasers:

[video=youtube;yRabzMh-Yf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRabzMh-Yf8[/video]

Can't wait! Top Gear just gets better with every series. The Hammond/May Vs Clarkson races and 'go and buy a car each' challenges/road trips are just brilliant. To be quite honest, they could drop the news and SiaRPC for me, so that they could spend longer on the road.

Are we watching the same show here? If you want to see what that is like then watch the TG US. It just wouldnt be the same without the full segments

Last edited:
It's true, top gear USA is essentially the cheap car challenge show.

Which is okay as they do a good job at it.

I prefer the mix of various activities of Top Gear UK though.

Status
Not open for further replies.