Top Gear back 2nd February 2014!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is a "Myanmar Special" after all

Even the The Great African Adventure wasnt much good, barely watchable for me, compared to Bolivia, Vietnam, Polar special..
I dont know if I am getting old or they do :D

Even the The Great African Adventure wasnt much good, barely watchable for me, compared to Bolivia, Vietnam, Polar special..
I dont know if I am getting old or they do :D

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jan/29/top-gear-most-popular-bbc-programme-iplayer

"A record 3bn television and radio programmes were accessed on the BBC's iPlayer last year, with half of the top 20 TV shows made up of BBC2's Top Gear."

People sometimes talk about the ratings slipping recently but if you add iplayer to the 7 days consolidated figures there are still millions enjoying the show, even if it's no longer to everybody's taste on the forum.

People sometimes talk about the ratings slipping recently but if you add iplayer to the 7 days consolidated figures there are still millions enjoying the show, even if it's no longer to everybody's taste on the forum.

I bet that after a day's work people are more interested in easily digestible amusement rather than factual, not entertaining, shows.

Last edited:
I bet that after a day's work people are more interested in easily digestible amusement rather than factual, not entertaining, shows.

I'm a typical canadian and I would rather watch top gear than hockey. My favorite episode is the Bolivia one the North Pole episode. The only thing wrong with the polar tire I was they used the same Toyota truck as they have used in other episodes. They could have used a different one. The toilet on the rear bumper was classic and drinking gin while they drive. Now that was pure canadian we are always hammered. I like cars but get a little tired of then telling the views that the car is million or 4 million. It's like sticking a knife in and giving a twist that we can't afford it. Or sometimes I get the feeling like what idiot would pay that. When a high end corvette is faster and cheaper.

I'm a typical canadian and I would rather watch top gear than hockey. My favorite episode is the Bolivia one the North Pole episode. The only thing wrong with the polar tire I was they used the same Toyota truck as they have used in other episodes. They could have used a different one. The toilet on the rear bumper was classic and drinking gin while they drive. Now that was pure canadian we are always hammered. I like cars but get a little tired of then telling the views that the car is million or 4 million. It's like sticking a knife in and giving a twist that we can't afford it. Or sometimes I get the feeling like what idiot would pay that. When a high end corvette is faster and cheaper.
Congrats on watching your first top gear episode(s ). :blink: and your little review.

Last edited:
Let's keep episode discussion to the episode threads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.