James May: Top Gear back in October [The Season 12 News Thread]

Yess. 3 month wait from now but its better than knowing nothing at all. :woot:

The XFR would be good.

If you look at S11 E01 - 01:21 and 01:31 you can see what's comming. It was the same with the Alfa Romeo 159 (S08 E01 - 02:22). And if i can count rigth, S12 E05 will be Top Gear Episode 100. Time to celebrate. I'm thinking of a Race whith Lewis Hamilton, Michael Schumacher and the Sti... James May :mrgreen: or something else.

Thank God!
Honestly towards the end, it appeared more and more that Jeremy was getting irritated by James. I was a little scared, wondering if that is why it was so hard to get season 11 to go in the first place.

All that aside, they will have a ton of new cars to test out. Astonishingly, (and much to Jeremy's delight) they are alot of American ones!
Corvette ZR1, Shelby SSC, Camaro, CTS-V, BMW 135i, just to name a few.

Hopefully, just hopefully they will actually give a shot (maybe even a challenge) to Diesel. Seeing out much the producers love to give the most miserable challenges to the boys, they might as well give them something they would absolutely hate... Diesel vehicle challenge!

All that aside, they will have a ton of new cars to test out. Astonishingly, (and much to Jeremy's delight) they are alot of American ones!

Not sure why they'd review the 135i... they reviewed the 130i in series 7 and, except for the engine and handling, they didn't view it too favourably.

They probably also never want to see the CTS-V again unless they've killed the constant bonging that it makes.

Im positive the genesis will not be ignored

Also, there might be another reasonable car segment with the new fiesta in sight

Perhaps a chance with the ssc ultimate aero as well

I hope they get the Fhew-Rwai working :D

atleast we now have Fifth Gear to sort of help us through summer (it's a million times worse I know, but better than nothing), then we may have TG America coming and from what I read, TG Australia at the end of August perhaps.

That would make for a nice summer wait!

You're not calling BMW 135i american are you ? :?

You're not calling BMW 135i american are you ? :?

Give him a break. Celeb petrolhead Jay Kay was calling the Lacetti an "American piece of sh!t" - we're all aloud the odd mistake. See what I mean? ;)

Give him a break. Celeb petrolhead Jay Kay was calling the Lacetti an "American piece of sh!t" - we're all aloud the odd mistake. See what I mean? ;)

Well, the difference is: To call the Lacetti an "American piece of sh..." is a complement or an upgrade to the cars reputation. To call a BMW american is... well... the oposite :D

Chris