Top Gear back in October!

Did they sell all of us Americans the same cover?

georgestr

i think they did. i got that cover of the Lauda car in Evanston (right above Chicago)

Is there any word if the new series of Top Gear will be shot in High Definition?

It says right on the cover, "Over 60 different Ferrari covers to choose from!"

I cant wait to watch, i wish my cable company would get bbc so i could watch it live. =/

It says right on the cover, "Over 60 different Ferrari covers to choose from!"

I cant wait to watch, i wish my cable company would get bbc so i could watch it live. =/

TG's never live

recorded on the wednesday usually, with the major segments filmed some weeks, possibly months before that. then its shown on a sunday.

I think Richard's accident probably had alot to do with Season 9 being a disappointment. I'm cautiously optimistic that this series will be back to top gear form. I don't see much good in already making assumptions that its going to be bad, I like looking forward to it, not so much dreading it.

:cheers:

That depends on your definition of 'disappointment' - series 9 got the highest viewing figures of any series of Top Gear to date and the highest Audience Appreciation figures as well.

It might not be what the hardcore Top Gear fans of old consider right for the show but it does seem to have worked for a new majority.

However, I know I've said I would like to see loads of cocking about and less boring car stuff in the past - but a better balance, closer to series 8 would be nice :)

Given some of the spoilers that have come out so far I think we can still expect a considerable amount of cocking about though.

I hope they actually do some car reviews this time round. Why can't TG go back to he way it was in 2004/2005.

That depends on your definition of 'disappointment' - series 9 got the highest viewing figures of any series of Top Gear to date and the highest Audience Appreciation figures as well.

50% of all the new viewers prolly watched because of Hammond. Series 9 wasnt particullary good.

EDIT: Nevermind, just repeating myself!