Top Gear Back In The Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`v made this kinda coment on YouTube and more than dozen people jumpt with replys saing "oooo don`t forget captin slow..." that whie I wood expected lot of coments like that:)

You think we're as stupid as your average YouTube dweller? Shame on you! :mad:

Kidding, welcome to our warm and fuzzy club :mrgreen:

You know, when Jason Dawe was on, he was good stuff.
Unfortunately, Top Gear was young, and so he didn't get much to shine with.
But he DID own a Triumph Spitfire, so he can't be all that bad.

^^^ No, James May is not leaving. It's just a coincidence that Jason Dawe's name showed up there.

FREAKING HELL I just had a heart attack. I do not like Jason! To have James leave and Jason replace him....URGH!

Thank the lord James is to stay.

Jason is good I see him on the used car roadshow and he knows a thing or two about cars unlike May. I would like to see him return although not at the expense of May.

I'am so confused!!! :? i found on yahoo answers that new series begins in april 08?!?! I mean it seams too soon. U guys say it will begin in summer?? I'am just a bit more confused :D

you know, Jeremy can't make 'americans are fat' jokes when Jason's on the team...

^^^ No, James May is not leaving. It's just a coincidence that Jason Dawe's name showed up there.

That's not even TopGear magazine, that's the motoring section of The Times, a British newspaper.

I'am so confused!!! :? i found on yahoo answers that new series begins in april 08?!?! I mean it seams too soon. U guys say it will begin in summer?? I'am just a bit more confused :D
Since when does that make it true? Anyone could make up an answer and post it there.

We go on actual sources here and the official sources are saying the summer. When in the summer though is another matter...

No more Clarkson?! Fuck.

don't worry, it says in the bottom of that page "The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious. If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!". Clarkson isn't leaving, but that guy alfa-gt almost gave me heart attack :D

don't worry, it says in the bottom of that page "The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious. If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!". Clarkson isn't leaving, but that guy alfa-gt almost gave me heart attack :D

We all knew that anyway, but we were laughing about it in a sarcastic way :p

Really? The domain name had me totally convinced. :rolleyes:

I'm soooo sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hammer:

Can't wait for beginning the next season :bow::bow::bow:

Here's what I've found out. Since 2002, there is new series twice a year. There's one in spring, and one in autumn. Spring shows begin in may. Each and every spring series were launched in may, except series 9 which started in januray, but that is only exception. Here's the proof http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Top_Gear_episodes . So, if we're gonna believe that, we shall be seeing new series soon enoug, in a month or so.

Last edited:
Here's what I've found out. Since 2002, there is new series twice a year. There's one in spring, and one in autumn. Spring shows begin in may. Each and every spring series were launched in may, except series 9 which started in januray, but that is only exception. Here's the proof http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Top_Gear_episodes . So, if we're gonna believe that, we shall be seeing new series soon enoug, in a month or so.

Exactly.

Season 9 was supposed to be an autumn season of 2006, which usually starts around October, but for some reason it didn't start until Jan of the next year.....which then was followed by season 10 starting at the usual time. So 2006 only saw one season of TG instead of two. And 2007's spring season would've been the bona-fide autumn season of 2006.

So if things go as they have in the past disregarding the weird scheduling of season 9, Top Gear will start to air sometime in May.

Exactly.

Season 9 was supposed to be an autumn season of 2006, which usually starts around October, but for some reason it didn't start until Jan of the next year.....which then was followed by season 10 starting at the usual time. So 2006 only saw one season of TG instead of two. And 2007's spring season would've been the bona-fide autumn season of 2006.

So if things go as they have in the past disregarding the weird scheduling of season 9, Top Gear will start to air sometime in May.

I hope you were being sarcastic here <_<:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.