Top Gear Best Of Programme 6 (series 6/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmonkey

Former BBC TG Webmaster
A look back at the best bits of last year's Top Gear, featuring Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May and the Stig. Former lap board leader Jimmy Carr also takes us on a behind the scenes tour of the Top Gear studio and test track.

Contains new content.

Re: Top Gear Best Of Programme 6 (series 6/7)

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Contains new content.

:thumbsup:

So when does it air??

I'm glad they're responding with some new material :D

Excellent. Like i said in another thread, even if it wasn't good enough for broadcast in the 1 hour episodes and was cut to make the time, people would still like to see it thrown into a best of.

jensked said:
Maybe someone can release only the new fragment. For those without bittorrent capability/capacity :)

I'm with you. I'd like to see these extra bits, hopefully someone's lookin out for us.

VUK said:
going to record just in case...

that's great VUK!

Can't freakin wait for this ... hi everybody, by the way ...

haz

It's a bunch of segments inbetween the best of parts. Hope VUK is recording... not a lot of new stuff, but it's really good!

Not bad, although the theme was a bit loosly based, you would think the special guests would include some of the stars in the reasonably priced car. The behind the scenes segements were a little too brief, but you could tell that they filmed Jimmys scenes in the same episode as David Walliams - his "surprise" appearence in the interview was no coincidence :lol:

Vuk: was gonna record but some problems came up had to leave house
Vuk: then totaly forgot
Vuk: sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.