Top Gear comfirmed for June 22nd

TG where even the ads are the best thing on TV!!!! I'd go for the second one too, with any luck there will be some more - Brits keep yours eyes peeled.

EDIT/ NB Both Tigers and Badgers are 'stripy'.

Last edited:
You are SO wrong ... Badgers are FWD, so they only do boring understeer, maybe lift-off oversteer ... Tigers are AWD ... that?s Walter R?hrl all over again ...

/tg-mode

What are you on about? Badgers are RWD, always have been. Tigers may be AWD but like many with a similar arrangement they are set up for mild understeer to make them safer in real world so the only way to get the back out is by lifting off mid-bend or by seriously provoking them, usually with a sharp stick!!! Depends on the conditions when the Stig takes them out. If it's wet then the AWD tiger should have it in the bag, but in the dry I'd back the badger - just watch the tigers nose wash wide around the hammerhead!

I think its a better ad than a quick compilation of the series. It means everything is still secret (well, you know what I mean).

True... thats the worst part of a new series, looking away for the first 2 mins. :lol:

Hahaha, superb trailers!

Now I've seen the better quality version it is tigers racing badgers. Bit of a random comment for Richard to make but hey.

I'm off rewatching the last series...

No, you need a Ferrari...No, two Ferraris, powersliding round a Bentley, thats also powersliding.

:lmao::lmao: Thats great.

And I love the way that the Stig is just sitting there.

Right, got that, too... Damn... Too much work right now...

The biscuit one is seriously funny! The first one is great, but the second one relaly cracked me up.. :D
When they throw that cracker at the stick.. Hilarious.. :D

I think badgers will oversteer and the Tiger who got more traction will kill the badger and then make a bloody pile of gu that says Top Gear!

I love the second advert when they trow a biscuit at Stig... he doesnt even blink with his eyes, that how cool he is!

Im waiting for the new Top GEAR! Give me now!

So how many people have "Tigers racing badgers!" as their new sig line?

The biscuit one is seriously funny! The first one is great, but the second one relaly cracked me up.. :D
When they throw that cracker at the stick.. Hilarious.. :D

:shock: IT'S STIG!!!!! :mad::devil::evil:

:D

Yeah, I loved both ads. They were great, but not revealing. I think it's best to keep everything under wraps until it actually airs, so there is a better sense of surprise and excitement.

Unlike, the previous 2 series where they showed all the major stuff in the ads. <_<

Anyway, well done Top Gear Team!!! :clap: