Top Gear demotivators

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
Someone spotted this over in the spoilers area as well. If he's a mechanic, I can only imagine he either works for the show or is friendly with the crew through professional relations and they asked him to sit in the diversity meeting for a laugh. He looks like a relatively young man to be so bald and wear a hearing aid. I too think it's the same person. So that's 5 of us now.
He's available to hire via the interwebs:
http://www.dwarfs4hire.com/brianwheeler.html

salle

Inspired by matskulainen's poster earlier on the page...

Last edited:

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
What you might find is that it's not the same guy - a fella called Tom Shakespeare works for the BBC, and he's also... um... little. It could be that they asked him to be in that segment to make their point about equality and diversity policy.
Well, if you know something, do share. The first pictures I saw I thought it was the same guy but as you can see, I'm no longer sure.

Censport

Car(s)
Xterra, '63 Corvair, '06 Yamaha FZ6
This demotivator was just begging to be made, so I'll step up (heh) and be the bad guy...

But if that's too harsh...

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
This is Tom Shakespeare:

versus:

No, it doesn't seem to be him.

Origin

According to websites and wiki articles, there's only 14 inches between Brian and Hammond (4'5" to 5'7").

And to keep this topic... on-topic:

ozgirl

Car(s)
Focus 1.6 Zetec: unoriginal but good
Thanks all, have just come back from a trip away feeling a bit down, my STB cut the last 2 mins of last night's TG and i just got my 1st ever neg rep for (i think) dissing Madison, to find you've all been hilarious this weekend - thanks for cheering me up! :) Esp you Spectre! ;)
:+1: all round!

Last edited: