Top Gear demotivators

diti

Car(s)
Mini Cooper S Convertible & GT6
Well, I can't let it get to this time on a Saturday night (is it really Sunday morning?) without popping a few more out. Can't verify the quality, though (wine, vodka - terrible, terrible things).

diti

Car(s)
Matskulainen - on the grounds that it was a lousy demot - or on the grounds it's not a nice arse?
Or on the grounds that anything done at two o'clock in the morning that involves a great deal of alcohol will probably turn out to be a bit of a mistake?

(I don't normally go out of my way to look at Clarkson's arse, by the way, but that picture really was screaming to be demotted in some way).

salle

ohh that was a nice 1, 2 you guys just did ... "Hit me with your best shot" -"I don't want to"

Hmm for some reason I've made alot of acronym ones today.

Last edited:

Gingertom

Car(s)
'04 Skoda Octavia vRS

EDIT:
Apparently somebody out there doesn't like the top gear how-to's. Whoever you are, if you don't like it, fine. Just don't look at them. There are plenty of people who do like them. Sorry.

P.S. Just for your own personal reference, "doin" has a g at the end.

Last edited:

MissDemyx

Not A Dude
Car(s)
1998 Plymouth Voyager
I must spread the lurv before giving the lurv to Buffy_09.. god damnit not again!
At least Buffy, I'll be able to spread the lurv before you get back so when you bring on the awesome for missing so many days I'll be able to lurv you like mad... er.. rep you.. yea rep you like mad.

diti

Car(s)
I've seen that "fight" photo a few times but don't know whether it was a one-off to accompany an article, or a series of photos/whatever. Is anyone in a position to post whatever the whole thing was?