Top Gear demotivators

Time for me to try one.:mrgreen:

motivatorbe45b52d37308c424133b8fdeb4fcd23ce7c4c1e.jpg

spoiler tags...

No spoiler tags. They were posted on the TG website so they don't need the tags. The week that series 13 started someone posted a few demotivators that included pictures from the 13x01 rehearsals. I asked for spoiler tags but none were added as most thought that they weren't spoilers after being posted on the website. So, no spoiler tags:dance:

So wait, what you're saying is you agree with me, but since other people don't you will side with them instead? ... Don't you have any backbone?

And just because they're on the website itself it might still be considered a spoiler, just like if they aired a trailer for the new season it would also be sort of a spoiler. It's easy enough to add the tags, no?

So wait, what you're saying is you agree with me
Not entirely

since other people don't you will side with them instead?
Just following the common policy around here

Don't you have any backbone?
I think so, I felt something when I slipped yesterday and it hurt when I got up from bed this morning

It's easy enough to add the tags, no?
It's not impossible
but I wish there was a simple button to press so it wouldn't take such an effort

spoiler tags...

It doesn't really give anything away for the new series, just shows James pulling into the lot, a Range Rover, Clarkson, and a camera, and an in-studio shot of the three with a Ferrari and a Lambo. And when has there NOT been a Ferrari and/or Lambo in the studio?

^Hellz yes!

I'll try and get some going once I have the HD version fully DL'd ;)

SPOILER TAGS TO THE NEW EPISODES! Wasn't there a 48 or 24 hour waiting time before you could post them without spoilertags?

Let's say 48 hours.

I didn't think posting a shot of James in HD would really be a spoiler.