Top Gear demotivators

It's been a while so here goes:
4349893188_41f2ed3a42_o.jpg

4349893304_7df75b2e0c_o.jpg

4349145101_9385c0f859_o.jpg

'Patrollin' them tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty' I absolutely love that song. When it comes on the radio when I'm in the back of the van with the cons they always laugh at me for singing along. Does anyone know what 'ridin' dirty' actually means? I'm guessing it means you have drugs or guns in the car from the context but I don't actually know. Very cool demotivator man!

motivator48dfaae25b48d1efb0423d2f4f.jpg

Last edited:
'Does anyone know what 'ridin' dirty' actually means?

I quote urban dictionary: "driving in an automobile while having atleast a felony charge worth of illegal drugs and or unregistered firearms with you."

I have to say I'd probably remember to turn the TV on occasionally if there was a show which consisted entirely of Piers falling off things and being punched.

I have to say I'd probably remember to turn the TV on occasionally if there was a show which consisted entirely of Piers falling off things and being punched.

Sadly the Clarkson & Hislop Dream World never made the jump to non-psychic media.

That Paul McKenna. He's relentless!!

And all this time we've been led to believe Jezza couldn't be hypnotized! We were wrong! ;)