"Top Gear filming in UAE" [Turns out to be the magazine, but 3 Veyrons!]

Some of the stuff for the new series of the TV show is even better than this!

Ok now I really can't wait for the next series! What can possibly be better than 3 Veyrons and a CCX??? 4 Veyrons, 2 CCXs and an F-22 in a race around the Top Gear track?? And a timed Veyron lap around the official Top Gear track? :blink:

that silvery shiny Veyron = sex
that is all

It was never in any episode, it was for the magazine, read the title

You got to admit though, that white Veyron looks suspiciously like the one seen in the series 12 previews, and if memory serves from reading the article, an all white Veyron happens to be one of the rarest varieties. I'll have to dig the magazine out from where I hid it from my 10-month-old and double check later.

I think that Jeremy has a friend in the UAE/Dubai (somewhere like that) who may own one - could be that one he has managed to borrow?

Damn!:jawdrop: I live here in Dubai, how did I not know about this.

And yeah there are loads of supercars here. Happen to see a Enzo yesterday, it made my day:banana:

You got to admit though, that white Veyron looks suspiciously like the one seen in the series 12 previews, and if memory serves from reading the article, an all white Veyron happens to be one of the rarest varieties. I'll have to dig the magazine out from where I hid it from my 10-month-old and double check later.

Actually the rarest one is the Pur-Sang, they weren't even allowed to drive it. The owner had the honours for that one ;).

I've got the magazine not hidden away from any 10 month old, I can re-check it for ya :p.

Damn!:jawdrop: I live here in Dubai, how did I not know about this.

And yeah there are loads of supercars here. Happen to see a Enzo yesterday, it made my day:banana:

Sorry for going off topic here but a SRI LANKAN. :D :wave:
Reconized you by the avatar :p
Nice to see a another Sri lankan top gear fan who managed to find Final gear :)
A enzo eh? Well you know whats back here so its pretty boring :(

Actually the rarest one is the Pur-Sang, they weren't even allowed to drive it. The owner had the honours for that one ;).

I've got the magazine not hidden away from any 10 month old, I can re-check it for ya :p.

The white one and the red one were owned by the same person, the Pur Sang belonged to his brother.

Found what I was looking for. See page 132, second column, last paragraph:

It was a matter of letting Stig drive first, and working my pitiful efforts around him. The Veyron, the only all-white example in the world, was provided by a private owner (see Bug Club p136), because Bugatti will not sanction or support any comparison involving one of its cars. That's a stupid attitude to take, but there it is. Stig didn't seem to care. He'll just drive whatever's given to him.

Now I know I have the handicap of being American educated, but you really can't get much more exclusive than ONE. :cool: This is the car we'll be seeing in series 12.