Top Gear Inspires

Aces High

Car(s)
Datsun... 1993 Primera (P10)
:| this is one of those moments when people really take their life too seriously.

L2D

Car(s)
1999 Toyota Camry V6
Reading that, I just remembered after they travelled around Europe in supercars, they told people to do it. And then a few episodes later, they showed pictures of what happened to the cars. I'm hoping it doesn't go like that.

killpanda

wants to fondle your manboobs
Seems very ambitious, let's hope for them it doesn't end up rubbish!

Bon voyage! :wave:

Interrobang

Forum Addict
I disagree. [...]
I disagree with him too ... but for the opposite reason ... these blokes aren?t taking their lives (and the danger they will put it too) seriously enough. Doing this in November ... really sounds like a stupid Idea. What?s wrong with the Summer lads? Less wind, higher water temps ... no snow from above (rather unlikey, I know) ... chances of being blown over by the wind and then freezing to death in the water down by 90% in the Summer, I?d say ...

Best of luck to them anyway ... and supporting Help for Heroes is always a good Idea too ... but I just think doing this in bloody November is a bad call.

Last edited:

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
GL HF NR 20

(+repcookie to anyone that gets that reference at all)

KungFused

Car(s)
'07 Passat 2.0T
Starcraft ftw?

I wish those guys the best of luck, but from where I'm sitting it's a win-win scenario. If they succeed, we get to say "Wow, look at the feats of human achievement that Top Gear inspires!" and if they fail, we get to say "Haha, what morons! I can't believe they took TG seriously! And in November, too!" :p

Reactions: LP

Athena

Not A Dude
I wish those guys the best of luck, but from where I'm sitting it's a win-win scenario. If they succeed, we get to say "Wow, look at the feats of human achievement that Top Gear inspires!" and if they fail, we get to say "Haha, what morons! I can't believe they took TG seriously! And in November, too!" :p
:lol:
Sounds like a perfect situation to me:D And best of luck to them!:)

shellygrrl

Nah, I think if they fail we can still say "Wow!" Because they'll be just like the trio: Ambitious but rubbish! :D

Athena

Not A Dude
...or we could possibly just say that the TG trio are too awesome to follow and any attempts to replicate their stunts will automatically fail:D
(that's if they do fail, of course:p)

MadCat360

Forum Addict
Car(s)
*Carless* Waaahhh
Might as well try it, but damn, let me put it this way: you'd never get me on that thing. At least, not in the sea. And I like sailing.

jack_christie

Last edited: