Top Gear Inspires

:| this is one of those moments when people really take their life too seriously.

Reading that, I just remembered after they travelled around Europe in supercars, they told people to do it. And then a few episodes later, they showed pictures of what happened to the cars. I'm hoping it doesn't go like that.

I disagree. [...]
I disagree with him too ... but for the opposite reason ... these blokes aren?t taking their lives (and the danger they will put it too) seriously enough. Doing this in November ... really sounds like a stupid Idea. What?s wrong with the Summer lads? Less wind, higher water temps ... no snow from above (rather unlikey, I know) ... chances of being blown over by the wind and then freezing to death in the water down by 90% in the Summer, I?d say ...

Best of luck to them anyway ... and supporting Help for Heroes is always a good Idea too ... but I just think doing this in bloody November is a bad call.

Last edited:
I hope it goes well for them.

GL HF NR 20

(+repcookie to anyone that gets that reference at all)

Starcraft ftw?

I wish those guys the best of luck, but from where I'm sitting it's a win-win scenario. If they succeed, we get to say "Wow, look at the feats of human achievement that Top Gear inspires!" and if they fail, we get to say "Haha, what morons! I can't believe they took TG seriously! And in November, too!" :p

Reactions: LP
I wish those guys the best of luck, but from where I'm sitting it's a win-win scenario. If they succeed, we get to say "Wow, look at the feats of human achievement that Top Gear inspires!" and if they fail, we get to say "Haha, what morons! I can't believe they took TG seriously! And in November, too!" :p

:lol:
Sounds like a perfect situation to me:D And best of luck to them!:)

Nah, I think if they fail we can still say "Wow!" Because they'll be just like the trio: Ambitious but rubbish! :D

...or we could possibly just say that the TG trio are too awesome to follow and any attempts to replicate their stunts will automatically fail:D
(that's if they do fail, of course:p)

Might as well try it, but damn, let me put it this way: you'd never get me on that thing. At least, not in the sea. And I like sailing.

Last edited:
Congratulations to 'em! :D

Major props to them.