Top Gear live 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copycat

Car(s)
Citroen DS3
At this year's MPH motor show the three presenters will apparently be bringing the show on stage.

Top Gear Live will feature Jeremy and the Top Gear crew creating a real-life motoring experience on stage within the MPH show, 'incorporating the drama of film and theatre with the thrills and spills of stunts and special effects'.

Basically what that means is that the gang will get a load of awesome supercars up on stage for you to watch being hooned about, mixed with some high-comedy akin to the popular car football and maybe even a healthy dose of TG's tame racing driver thrown in for good measure.

Read more here:
http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/2691/

Now the most exciting bit of this story for me is the following.

If you're outside of the UK and feeling that you're missing out, then you'll be chuffed to know that there are plans to roll the show out to another 15 countries over the next 18 months, so we'll keep you posted on where and when.

Please come to Canada Please come to Canada Please come to Canada Please come to Canada

I'm definately gong to go to MPH08 now!

Im going again, 100%. NEC Here i come! Oh i have to wait :'(

Seriously though, MPH07 was one of the best things ive been to. Got to skive school to go ;)

Oh surely they'll come to a hole in the middle east where about 17 people know about 'em. :lol:

How is this different to what they've done at MPH? :???:

Does it follow the TV format or something like that?

please please to to Prague, Berlin or Munich so I can come! :D

Not likely to happen, but here's hoping for an American stop. *crosses fingers*

/I can dream.

I hope James liked Budapest :D

Nah, they won't come here, definetely

If they come to Las Vegas while I'm in Glasgow, I'm going to eat Clarkson's dog.
And James' Panda.

Status
Not open for further replies.