Top Gear Live... Final Gear CORNER???

Bloody hell, nearly 200 ahead! Thanks guys :blush: :+1: to all of you (eventually, that is, as apparently I've been too generous lately!)

meh, when i voted finalgear was still in second place, now we have this! lots of voters hiding somewhere on here :p

meh, when i voted finalgear was still in second place, now we have this! lots of voters hiding somewhere on here :p

There will also be non-finalgearians voting for us once it had moved out of oblivion. Not many, but certainly some :nod:

not everyone is all on board with it
Help defeat Final Gear and make Dangleberry the name of the London Top Gear Live track. Vote Dangleberry!
Twitter
Seriously, final gear as a corner name? Yawn.... Have some imagination. Vote Dangleberry! Jezza - "He's coming round the Dangleberry"
Twitter
and over on facebook.
Final Gear is a rubbish name for a corner. "Coming round to Final Gear"? Pff.

Last edited:
There will also be non-finalgearians voting for us once it had moved out of oblivion. Not many, but certainly some :nod:

But also finalgearians who didn't need to mention that they have :rolleyes:

not everyone is all on board with it

Twitter

Twitter
and over on facebook.

Meh, but saying for instance "Approaching the final gear corner in final gear..." "Through the FG (pronounced as letters) corner!" .... "The Final Gear corner will test understeer!"

It doesn't sound so bad... After all, who would've guessed that Gambon corner would end up sounding so good. We got used to it. Now the phrase "Coming round Gambon" is a part of our lives :D

Last edited:
After all, who would've guessed that Gambon corner would end up sounding so good. We got used to it. Now the phrase "Coming round Gambon" is a part of our lives :D

Often it's "Into Gambon!"... that would work well as "Into Final Gear" :nod:

The corner competition has now closed and no more votes will be counted. Thanks to all those who took part. The winner will be announced shortly.
Whoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! :mouse: :w00t::burnrubber::banana:

Err.... apologies for the slight fangirly emoticon abuse!

3min ago they wrote "CLOSED" under the pool.

Also, let's hope they don't chicken out and we can really go :mouse:

"Stupid Final Gear website and their stupid giant forums" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: