Top Gear Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibby

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta ST & Triumph TR7
I was just grazing the interweb and I stumbled across these. They are from Top Gear Mag. If this is a repost then I am very, very sorry.

Link: CLICK ME

Edit:

5212253591a8012200269o.jpg

5212253591a8012211243o.jpg

5212253591a8012291499o.jpg

5212253591a8012291538o.jpg

5212253591a8013962989o.jpg

5212253591a8013963054o.jpg

Last edited:
Top Gear vs. the Germans - don't mention the war!

:lmao:

Last edited:
Basically what they did was scan a 4 page spread weirdly. Competition? Pah! Thats crap advertising. We go straight to the Wilman-based source.

I can't wait for this Season! It seems like it will be even better than Season 7!

Basically what they did was scan a 4 page spread weirdly. Competition? Pah! Thats crap advertising. We go straight to the Wilman-based source.

Couldn't agree more. That's like saying Fifth Gear is competition for Top Gear. :lol:

I think that site is pritty good for a Bebo group page.

Basically it is the same as a Facebook group page.

Its not competition in anyway to behonest.

^ Yeah. Viper hasn't done all this work to be beaten by Bebo. Hes done it to be the best, and be mentioned everywhere.

Great Find! That Mercedes/Bentley classic car challenge looks like it'll be a hoot! :lol:

This 11th series looks promising!!! :D

I dont think they mention the war once, it'll be at least 10 times basil Faulty style, we me even get the you started it bit if the presenters are smart enough

New stuff at http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/show/seriespreview.shtml
Top Gear returns to your screens on Sunday 22 June for a brand new series. There's no snooker, darts or ladies lawn bowling championships to interrupt the fun - just Jeremy, Richard, James and six episodes of motoring mayhem, revving up for your viewing pleasure.

Along with the usual blend of motoring news, celebrity interviews, stunts and challenges, we'll be unveiling our latest epic international race, and even introducing a new member of the Top Gear family.

If that wasn't enough to whet your appetite, here are a few more highlights from the new series?

* Power tests featuring the Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Alfa Romeo 8C and Mercedes CLK Black, to name but a few.
* Richard Hammond pays tribute to 50 years of touring car racing.
* Jeremy and James go head to head in their very own luxury limos from yesteryear.
* Fox hunting gets a makeover, Top Gear-style.
* The latest versions of the Subaru Impreza and Mitsubishi Evo fight it out for car park bragging rights.
* Top Gear takes on its German rival and meets up with an old friend in the process.
* The 572bhp Audi RS6 goes skiing, sort of.

So, clear your schedule, disconnect the phone, or at the very least set your recorder, because Top Gear is back.

Six brand new episodes, starting Sunday 22 June, 8pm BBC Two

Confirms only6 episodes:(

Last edited:
This is the same as in the mag, but it's now on the internet. http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/2965/

Series 11 countdown: Top Gear vs the Germans

Not long ago, we got a call from Sabine Schmitz, legendary 'Ring-mistress, official Friend of Show and ??? as it turned out ??? presenter of the German television equivalent of Top Gear.

Our programme wants to take on your programme in a series of challenges, she said.

And because she's actually a bit scary and could probably kick our heads in a bit, we were powerless to say no.

Which is why we ended up in Belgium, the country invented to provide Britain and Germany with a neutral ground on which to have a fight.

All we had to do was show these impudent Teutons what was what in off-roaders, race cars, autotests and double-decker cars.

Oh yeah, and try not to mention the war. James might have mentioned it once, but we think he got away with it...

The new series of Top Gear kicks off at 8pm on Sunday June 22 on BBC Two.

Status
Not open for further replies.