Top Gear Russia [01x08] - subtitling thread (????? ???????????!)

MXM

I paid for this title
This is TGR translation work thread. We'll speak Russian here, so come back to watch the results in few weeks ;)
--

? ??? ? ????????? TGR ???????? ??-?? ????????? ??????? ????. ? ???????? ????? ?????? ??????? ?????, ??? ???????? ????? ?????????? ???? ????? ????????? ????.

8-?? ????? ??????? ??:

00:00 - 10:30 - Fiat 500 - freefall - DONE, timing - DONE (SibVic)
10:30 - 18:36 - News - freefall - DONE, timing - DONE (SibVic)
18:36 - 26:36 - Girly cars pt1 - MXM - DONE, timing - DONE (SibVic)
26:36 - 30:20 - Cool Wall - Captain Soviet - DONE, timing - DONE (SibVic)
30:20 - 36:00 - SIARPC - MXM - DONE, timing - DONE (SibVic)
36:00 - 40:15 - Safety belts for dogs - Captain Soviet - DONE, timing - DONE (SibVic)
40:15 - 47:14 - Girly cars pt2 - Captain Soviet - DONE, timing - DONE (SibVic)

??????? ?????? ?? RipovNET ?????? (413 mb), ??? ? ? ??????????? ???????. ???? ??? ??????????? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ? ??, ??????.

??????? ????? ?????? ? ????? ? ?? ??????, ???? ??? ???????/???????/??????. ???? ?????? ?????? ???????, ?? ?????????? Aegisub, ?? ?????????? ??? ?????? ass.

Last edited:
I'll take the fiat 500 segment. Should be ready in a couple of days.

I'll take the News segment as well.
That's about all I will be able to help out with, for this episode. Hopefully, I'll have enough time to finish the news some time next week, and then I happily fuck off on holidays :p

I can help with the translating if someone else can do the timing, cause I have no idea how. I'll get the episode downloaded and then start on the cool wall sometime tomorrow. Just tell me where/to whom I should submit what I've done, and then you can look over it to see if it's usable.

Well I'm done the last two bits. Let's get this released by the weekend if possible, I think that would be great.

Turns out subbing something is a bitch and a half. For a minute of video, it takes me about 6-8 minutes to do quality subs, and that doesn't include timing. If you guys like what I've done, I'd be willing to help with future episodes, whenever they come out.

Last edited:
As I said, I think your translation is excellent, I'll be happy to see you helping us in the future.

I'll try to get the SIRPAC part done today, and it'll probably take few more days for SibVic to time it all.

Damn that was one good job, Captain Soviet :) Thanks for helping us out. Further cooperation is well more than welcomed :D