Top Gear S13 cutting out at 15 minutes

Same issue, alexnoes tool did not work unfortunately.

I was having the same issue, but the tool TechZ linked to fixed the problem. Thanks for your help.

Hey folks, I have a strange issue with this rip as well. I'll quote myself from the original thread I posted in...

I have seen this on rip that FG posted, on the BBC.XviD.English-RU, BBC2.x264.English-FM

This is obviously NOT a codec-related issue (unless some really weird frame skipping and mixing happened, 0 probability), and someone from the editing crew is sleeping with a horse's head :D

I don't think this is worthy enough for its own thread so I was hoping you won't mind if I piggyback here. Is anyone else finding 13x04 is downloading more slowly than normal? It could be my ISP of course, but everything else seems normal. I've rebooted and shut down everything I can.

I downloaded this week's show and at around 15 minutes, the video goes black, but the audio continues. I figured it was just my Xbox, so I tried with Windows Media Player, and at the 15:xx mark, an error pops up and the playback stops. I downloaded it again, thinking there was an error, but the same thing happens again. Has anyone else run into this with this week's show? I've never had an issue with past files.

Had the same problem on my 360, tried the program TechZ mentioned, took 5 minutes and both work now.

What do I have to do in that program to fix the file? I added it and hit fix, and tried playing the new file on my 360 but it still craps out somewhere around the 16 minute mark.

I'm wondering the same thing, I open the file up, try and "fix" it. The program ends up crashing for me after each use.

I selected all of the default options, and AVI-Mux seemed to fix all of the problematic RiVER rips from this season.

I tried to fix it with Div Fix on my Mac and then tried it on my PC as well and the program crashed on both the Mac & the PC. It did the exact same thing on both, once it got to the end, the program just freezes. Are there any other alternative fixes on a Mac?

TG cuts out at 15, codec help

TG cuts out at 15, codec help

TG is cutting out at the 15 minute mark again. I downlaoded the codecs before but dont remember which site or what they were called.

It also screwed up my entire video's folder so I took them off after watching the last episode taht also cut out at 15 minutes.

Anyone recommend a site or codec pack?
Im using Windows 7 btw

TG is cutting out at the 15 minute mark again. I downlaoded the codecs before but dont remember which site or what they were called.

It also screwed up my entire video's folder so I took them off after watching the last episode taht also cut out at 15 minutes.

Anyone recommend a site or codec pack?
Im using Windows 7 btw

a) use VLC.

b) follow the instructions above if the problems persist (no problems with VLC/Mac, but ymmd).

Last edited:
I have had the same problem with my 360. My PS3 seems to play them fine however.

SOrry, didnt mean to repost the question, my post got moved into here.

So as everyone else, I have the same problem with Div Fix crashing at the end and when I clicked "Check Errors" it finished with none known.

I really wanted this fixed because I love useing DivX to watch videos. I guess ill have to use VLC :(

Well I downloaded CCCP and lets DivX work with the TG episode fine.

Problem is once again, the video folder crashes. It must be a certain video in there causing the problems with the new codecs because ive madea a folder for newly downloaded TG shows on a sepearte directory and it works perfectly fine.

Well I downloaded CCCP and lets DivX work with the TG episode fine.

Problem is once again, the video folder crashes. It must be a certain video in there causing the problems with the new codecs because ive madea a folder for newly downloaded TG shows on a sepearte directory and it works perfectly fine.
Uninstall all your codecs, even the ones that work. Then reinstall just DivX or CCCP, to many conflicting codecs might be causing the crashes.
I ended up reformatting earlier then I usually do because of codec issues, sometimes they just get so annoying :p

River rip file stops after 15 min on xbox 360, a common problem with this rip for many episodes.

The xbox 360 friendly re-encoded file and torrent link we offered in comments to the mininova link for latest show.

Please go back to the the Fov rip and please relink this episode to a working file.

Thanks

DivFix worked for episodes 2&3 but not for episode 6. Crashed at the end of fixing.