Top Gear Season 01 Episodes 7-10 Subtitles?

66dude

Hi everyone,

I am unable to find English subtitles for Top Gear Season 1, Episodes 7-10. Can anyone point me to the right direction? THanks for any help you may have!

I remember helping Stigmacher sub season 1 two years ago, but looking back at the conversation it appears to have stopped after episode six :dunno: he's likely your guy.

Hi everyone,

I am unable to find English subtitles for Top Gear Season 1, Episodes 7-10. Can anyone point me to the right direction? THanks for any help you may have!

I always wanted to sub a TG episode, if you could provide me with the .srt file ready for the dialogues I think I could do it for you.

I remember helping Stigmacher sub season 1 two years ago, but looking back at the conversation it appears to have stopped after episode six :dunno: he's likely your guy.

Thanks! I'll try to get in touch with him... as soon as I am able to send a private message once I have enough posts.

- - - Updated - - -

I always wanted to sub a TG episode, if you could provide me with the .srt file ready for the dialogues I think I could do it for you.

How do I do that? Do I just try to get all the words and put it in a .srt file?