Top Gear season 13 trailer

Pauline

Not A Dude
Amazing! The best ad I have ever seen. And the kids are just like real but smaller TG boys. And the little Stig! I can't wait to see boys back on Sunday

Holiace

Car(s)
1988 Saab 900 T8 Turbo (8-valve).
This WILL be good =D

But, what else can we expect from the best reality show ever?

shellygrrl

Amazing! The best ad I have ever seen. And the kids are just like real but smaller TG boys. And the little Stig! I can't wait to see boys back on Sunday
mini!Stig is my favourite. :D I want one of those in my life.

LindenChase

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXoReRbsHn8[/youtube]

The kid who plays Little Richard (pun intended) looks amazingly like him. They have got the same facial expressions. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a nephew or otherwise related.

Last edited:

LindenChase

It looks like James is wearing the same shirt in both the trailer and this one. :mrgreen:

Alasondro Alegré

DONOR
I think the small man in the car with James is Thomas Quasthoff, a German professor for singing.
I think it's the same guy who is sitting in that meeting which Jeremy attends in the Peel P50. He must on the TG staff. He's got less hair than Herr Quasthoff (who I just googled).

sparklingway

Car(s)
2005 Toyota Camry , 2007 Honda City
I think it's the same guy who is sitting in that meeting which Jeremy attends in the Peel P50. He must on the TG staff. He's got less hair than Herr Quasthoff (who I just googled).
Yeah, someone posted a screenshot of the guy from the Peel P50 episode in the spoilers section as well.

The guy might work for BBC or a friend of somebody in the Top Gear Office