Top Gear season 13 trailer

Funny trailer, but mini Stig made it awesome. All my exams (w00t done high school) are over at the end of this week so I can have a good start to the break with Top Gear.

Oh no! Why did I have to open this at work...now I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol:

I love when Hamster runs off screaming at the end :lol:

I can't wait to read that book just to get to those pages :D

Did they cut that HHGG thing out of the show or did I just miss it because of fail BBC Prime rips of the early seasons?

also great trailer.

Did they cut that HHGG thing out of the show or did I just miss it because of fail BBC Prime rips of the early seasons?

It wasn't part of any episode. It was for a charity event called "The Big Read", where celebrities read parts of certain books. The Top Gear guys did Hitchhiker's Guide.

Not a trailer. ... But funny. ...

HHGTTG meets TG

I have to spread some reputation around before giving you the deserved +rep - great find!

Hmm

Lil' Richard opening love letters, James playing with airplane and Jeremy power sliding a car...

And Stiglet doing.... whatever Stiglet do....

Love this ad, can't wait for the new series!

Gotta love Stiglet- - on top of the ones we already have, the black Stig, the white Stig, Stig's American Cousin, Stig's African cousin, Stig's lorry driving Cousin, Stig's mower riding cousin... and the unseen Stig's communist cousin, Stig's alleged GF from the 3way German duel....

Someone make it hurry up and be on already!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I don't do waiting very well you'll notice)

Someone make it hurry up and be on already!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I don't do waiting very well you'll notice)
Go to sleep for 4 days. Problem solved.

:tease:

(only coz I can't...)

I've been looking forward for this series for ages.... hopefully it lives up to expectations

[YOUTUBE]8smuLFNs54c[/YOUTUBE] Different version - slightly.
What's so funny on take 4? I just don't get it (perhaps because English isn't my mother tongue). And what does Hammond say after he read "Can you please just tell us the question"?