Top Gear: The Best of Australia on BBC America - July 28, 2014

Kiskaloo

Looks like it will be the Top Gear Australia: Ashes Special, aired in two parts across consecutive weeks (as was done with The Perfect Road Trip).

Along with some select "shot in Australia" scenes from the Top Gear Australia run, like pushing a Peel P50 out of a helicopter.

I think the only footage that was shot in Australia for TGUK was 4 seconds of Jeremy testing the BMW X6's glovebox in Series 14 episode 07. Come to think of it, I don't think all three UK boys have been to Oz at the same time.

The Top Gear Australia Ashes Special was all shot in the United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It has no claim to being anything about "The Best of Australia". If the title has the words "Top Gear Australia" in it, it is advised to spend time away from the offending (broadcasting) channel during the screening times. You have been warned.

I actually liked the final two seasons of Top Gear Australia so it was nice to see some of the segments on a proper TV as opposed to my computer via torrent.

The Top Gear Australia Ashes Special was all shot in the United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It has no claim to being anything about "The Best of Australia". If the title has the words "Top Gear Australia" in it, it is advised to spend time away from the offending (broadcasting) channel during the screening times. You have been warned.
The UK and Austrailian cuts of the show were different.