Top Gear The Worst Car in The History of The World DVD & Blue-ray

In this DVD special, Jeremy and James travel to the North of England to name and shame the most rubbish cars in the entire WORLD.

No Dicky????

Best Top Gear DVD ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you fucking cunt Clarkson. :mad::cry:

Oh you fucking cunt Clarkson. :mad::cry:

Come on. You know he's not being anti-Panda. He's just being anti-May.

However, since you're keeping a breeding pair, I totally understand.

HaHa. I may just order that one. After my disappointment last year I said I wouldn't, but I am wavering. I do love Jeremy the most and James is my favorite presenter and I always really like them together and I have been without my TG fix for a while.

Could someone with a better computer than me look at the box and make sure it is region 2? It will make a difference if I buy it or not. The description says it is but they are not always correct.

Also if you can find the run time.

Thank you.

Last edited:
HaHa. I may just order that one. After my disappointment last year I said I wouldn't, but I am wavering. I do love Jeremy the most and James is my favorite presenter and I always really like them together and I have been without my TG fix for a while.

Could someone with a better computer than me look at the box and make sure it is region 2? It will make a difference if I buy it or not. The description says it is but they are not always correct.

Also if you can find the run time.

Thank you.

The Clarkson one was pretty good. It was the May/Hammond one I found really lame and disappointing.

He...he didn't.

He didn't just smash a pretty little red Panda?

Those pieces of retched crap deserved whatever he did to them. But not the brilliant little Panda... Cunt.

No way in hell.

There ARE worse abominations on the road, far, far worse.

Didn't JC do something like this with the Morris Marina and Austin Allegro?

A long time ago, on Clarkson's Car Years, he did a dual comparison of the two as one of the examples of how BL screwed the pooch. It wasn't a determination of which was worse, though, just a laundry list of how many mistakes were made in their development that compromised the firewall between them that BL wanted to establish.

He has hated on the Allegro many times. The Marina too, for that matter.

F50!!! :w00t:

I know Jeremy hates it, but it's nice to see one of my all time favourite cars being talked about at least (nobody talks about the F50 much :().

Overall, looks great (does it replace Clarkson's usual videos like last year's "Powered Up"?).

Didn't JC do something like this with the Morris Marina and Austin Allegro?

It was a Marina that they dropped on the Panda, right?

Wait did they actually deem that panda as the worst car? I feel like there are worse

Don't jump to conclusions - the trailer only shows snippets out of context. I think the Panda only got it because James owns one and they seem to be dissing each other's car choices