Top Gear The Worst Car in The History of The World DVD & Blue-ray

If I remember rightly, the first time the show discussed the Beetle (which I think involved the shutting down of production of the original model in South America or something), only James was definitely hostile to it. Jeremy referred to the Beetle as Herbie from the Disney movies (not negatively), and Richard was more or less completely uninterested. They seem to have developed a hatred for it somewhere later.

Anyone find this for Torrent download yet? I have been searching all day!!!

Post it up if you find a good rip please.

2 years ago we actually got the rip 3 days before it came out on DVD so it isn't impossible to be asking for it already.

Well that is bit pointless since it came available on dvd today.

Yeah, last year's Clarkson DVD had a Legit rip Out the day of the release like literally 6 hours after it came into stores..... So I gotta ask.

I'm impatiently waiting for it too. Need my TG fix, I've got the shakes at this point but the Romanian episode I watched at lunch helped calm me somewhat.

i tried to cure my Top Gear addiction by watching the ?100 cheap car challenge this morning... but I need more Clarkson!!!

Yeah, last year's Clarkson DVD had a Legit rip Out the day of the release like literally 6 hours after it came into stores..... So I gotta ask.

I didn't know this, so sorry if my comment came out bit harsh . It wasn't intended to come out that way.

Does anyone know if the Ultraviolet code you get with the DVD is emailed or inside the DVD case making it totally worthless? I would really like to watch this(now) but as I am American Im FORCED to either pirate it or possibly buy the DVD on the UK amazon site if I even am allowed. If I get the code via email and dont have to ship and wait for a outdated dvd(might as well be an 8-track now) from the UK I'd buy it this minute.

Why does top gear make it so damned hard to give them money? for being the most popular show in the world its amazing that they still treat non UK viewers like 3rd class citizens.

Has anyone actually seen the DVDs out in shops yet?

Last edited: