Top Gear: When is Next season/episode on?

Pwntje

It's sad you can't legally watch BBC outside UK, even if you'd like to pay for it. In my case, even 1,5 m dish isn't sufficient and I'd need one of a size that army would use, which is quite suspicious and rather inpractical.

Unfortunately, I'd rather pay to the beeb than our national broadcaster (but don't want to move to the UK just for that reason).
Yes, you can. It's just on the telly here (non-UK). Has been so for as long as I can remember.

peta303

Car(s)
2002 ?koda Fabia estate, 2009 Roomster
I meant BBC, not TG.

TG is broadcasted but it is shortened (usually the best bits are cut out) and it is dubbed.

Tirnaog

Car(s)
Ford Expedition, Ford Freestyle & Mini Cooper
Not seeing the count down in the header. :(

Tirnaog

Car(s)
Ford Expedition, Ford Freestyle & Mini Cooper
oops.
Thanks very much.
:)

Miguel

Is it just me, or is the countdown somehow off? It says the Patagonia ep.1 aired two hours ago, but BBC says it will air at 8.30, so in a couple of hours time. Or has it infact already aired?

eizbaer

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Seat Leon
it bases its countdown on your own time but uses its own time as reference. so yeah, it's off by quite a bit i'd say :p

rafa31181

Car(s)
GM small hatchback
Hurray!! I've just finished downloading ep. 1 and am about to watch it!!

s_k

Car(s)
Fiat Panda '04, Citro?n Axel, Volvo 340
Exactly, same here. BBC one and two are just part of my local cable subscription. Completely legal and in full HD :).

jpmfan

pod_1 has written on the series 22 spoilers thread that in the latest magazine it states 10 episodes starting 25th January

Kiskaloo

BBC America starts Part One of the Patagonia Special on the 12th, so Part 2 should be on the 19th and Series 22 proper should start on either the 26th or the 2nd of February (if they keep to the one week delay as they have with past series).

Alasondro Alegré

Also, is the show actually airing this Sunday? From the video's description:

And don't forget, this Sunday from 9pm (GMT) you'll be able to watch An Evening With Top Gear - an exclusive preview of Series 22 - right here on the official Top Gear YouTube channel.
No word about the actual show.

Never mind, got my dates mixed up.

Last edited: