Top Gear will be available internationally on Netflix

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Well, that is good. How much is Netflix these days? I used to subscribe and I remember it was pretty cheap back then. I just didn't care for a few things they did and dropped them. Hopefully they have improved.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

10$/month for the 2 streams-HD version if I'm not mistaken.

I subscribed a few years ago before they raised the price, and guarantied a price freeze for 2 years at 8$/month. But this will expire in a few weeks, so I expect to go up to 10$.

Buzzfeed is a credible source now?

Well, that is good. How much is Netflix these days? I used to subscribe and I remember it was pretty cheap back then. I just didn't care for a few things they did and dropped them. Hopefully they have improved.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

it sucks balls! at least over here...they used to have alot of content, but gradually, they've been taking things down, and replacing it with "netflix original content"
i don't give a rats ass about "netflix original" series and movies.
i don't want a service that creates content for me, i want a service where i can watch the blockbusters and the series everyone is talking about

Last edited:
Indeed, for all the hubhub they made when they arrived it tanked royally....

Apart from that I don't seen Evan's mug selling many Netflix subscriptions, good thing we can get the BBC normaly, I'm getting quite curious about this trainwreck :p

Last edited:
Well there is no way I am gonna pay to see Chris Evans' Top Gear, so I'm not gonna resubscribe to Netflix. (Unsubscribed when they made it harder to see US Netflix. The crap content they have on the norwegian version isn't worth paying a single dollar for).

What is this big deal the papers are trying to make that tg and the CHM show will go head to head?

Click bait.

So 9,99 ? per month for a show, which I don't even know if I will like it or not. Sounds too expensive to me.

Netflix has other stuff

What is this big deal the papers are trying to make that tg and the CHM show will go head to head?

Amazon just announced that you can subscribe to Prime video independent of Amazon Prime (as a package of services like it is now) and is pricing it at $8.99 vs. $9.99 for Netflix.