TopGear Live World Tour 2008/2009

Auckland - 12?15 Feb 2009

I guess that's my Valentines sorted out.

/me starts writing note to Dear Wifey...

when James was talking about having the chance to drive the test track on a driving sim for the PS3, I wonder if he was referring to GT5P? :driving:

Got tickets for Dublin!! yay!!!

It was unbelievable, after it was sold out there were still more than 6000 people waiting in the Q on the RDS site.... The boys are really popular!

Next week more tickets and dates for Dublin!

Got an email from ticketek....

For the first time in Australia, Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond will present Top Gear Live, the most spectacular live motoring theatre show in the universe, from Thursday 5 to Sunday 8 February 2009 at Acer Arena in Sydney. And here?s your chance to buy tickets before the general public.

Don't miss out! Book your tickets to Top Gear Live during the waitlist premium internet pre-sale from Wednesday 8 October, 9am until Thursday 9 October, 5pm*. The My Ticketek internet pre-sale starts Tuesday 14 October, 9am and ends Wednesday 15 October at 5pm*. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Thursday 16 October at 9am.

only one thing....

During this internet pre-sale, a Premium Access fee of $20** per ticket has been applied to ensure the allocation of seating prior to general public on sale.

cheeky bastards!!!

That's disgraceful charging an extra $20/ticket for pre-sale. I've never seen that before on pre-sale tickets; they've always been the standard price for events I've got them for.

I'm not paying an extra $40 for nothing. I think I'll just wait for regular sale to start.

Screw Vancouver and Toronto, come to Edmonton! LOL!!

We probably dont have a big enough indoor arena... Rexall Place is so small... outdoor though, Commonwealth is a good size! :D

I wouldnt be surprised if it goes to Montreal also, is the Canadiens new arena quite large?

Am going for the Nov 16th Show @ Birmingham...

I saw in the ticket that the access to the show with any audio or visual equipment is prohibited.

I want to double check this with anyone who has attended the show previously..

Is there anyway to take my Digital camera and take few snaps ?:?

Has anybody had the thought that this might be the beginning of the end for for Top Gear? With the multiplying franchises and now a live show I get a whiff of unsustainability.

I might be completely wrong as the show would only be on the road for two months and they probably have a lot of spare time between seasons.

Am going for the Nov 16th Show @ Birmingham...

I saw in the ticket that the access to the show with any audio or visual equipment is prohibited.

I want to double check this with anyone who has attended the show previously..

Is there anyway to take my Digital camera and take few snaps ?:?

I had my camera and filmed a bit of it last year without any problem.

I am so amazed. I love top gear so much, and they are coming to sydney!!! Australia never gets jack, but now we do!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/runs and buys tickets