Tracker Is Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
My friend who runs it has to switch the IP it's on and so the domain will have to re-resolve. This will take 24-48 hours and will start tomorrow.

For more info:

http://gear.viper007bond.com/index.php?p=5

UPDATE: Scroll down.

My server load went to 113. Cant even get into it now. Thanks dick weed.

:roll:

Anyway, tracker down permantly. Out looking for a different one.

Sorry guys.

Gee thanks for rolling your eyes. I was being nice running the tracker and doing the design and its my fault you're an idiot and posted it on suprnova. It took me 8 hours to get my server working again, and not even a sorry. If you're gonna post on suprnova use their tracker. Private trackers are for small sites

You never said I couldn't post it on SuprNova and regardless, about 1/2 of the traffic was from this site.

Anyway, sorry.

Alright, after that bitching at each other, we talking on IRC and chris is gonna try and optimize the code so it doesn't cuase such a high load.

So, instead of trying to find a different tracker run by some random joe who doesn't give a shit about these torrents, I'm gonna wait and see what chris can do.

So... a few days perhaps.

Sorry for the inconvience - again, gotta be patient. :(

It's ok, we are patient ppl. Wat's important is to get the site and the torrent running well without faults or errors.

Yeah, without the tracker, the torrent won't work. Sorry. :(

Why don't we use emule until the problem with the tracker is solved?
You can post the ed2klinks for the files on the site and those who managed to download them can set the release option on, so that they will spread quickly.

Not a bad idea.

I'll code it into my website today. Check back in a few hours. :)

Redrum said:
Why don't we use emule until the problem with the tracker is solved?
You can post the ed2klinks for the files on the site and those who managed to download them can set the release option on, so that they will spread quickly.

...We have a winnah!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nuts. eMule works extremely slow for me since the network I'm on has a stealth firewall, causing me to get lowID all day.

Nope. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.