Trailer: Matt LeBlanc in Ariel Nomad

That was quite funny in a subtle sort of way.
I wonder ... do they really need that ginger headed guy? :|

Okay, so Matt has got the "Clarkson awkwardly gets into undersized or weird design car" comedy bit down pat.

You'll note, though, that he doesn't actually say anything about the car.

Essentially a lower-pitch Adam Ferrara.

He might just work out, at that.

Okay, so Matt has got the "Clarkson awkwardly gets into undersized or weird design car" comedy bit down pat.
Reminds me more of Hammond, but much better acted. Also, if you've seen tv series Episodes, you know Matt is funny and doesn't take himself all too seriously (since he plays himself in that series).

- - - Updated - - -

New new Topgear was never gonna be a match for CHM even on their worst days
Everything was better than CHM on their worst days. I'd rather watch Teletubbies. Whether they can also match CHM on their best days; probably not. Maybe Matt LeBlanc if someone writes a good script. Maybe Sabine. But the others are probably too stiff to be funny. But at least Chris Harris might have some actual interesting things to say about cars. Won't be funny, but might be interesting.

New new Topgear was never gonna be a match for CHM even on their worst days
You think it won't ever be better than the India not-so-Special? :blink:

Am I the only one to think that MLB + Sabine + CH would work much better as a standalone trio?

First Trailer for the Show

First Trailer for the Show

Yes but, then it would look too close to the old version and we can't have that.

Am I the only one to think that MLB + Sabine + CH would work much better as a standalone trio?

I think MLB is hopeless, and allthough Sabine is a woman driving fast, I dont think she has done a good job as a TV presenter.... and that is when she was talking german.
They should just sack the lot of them, and have Chris Harris and his crew from the Youtube videos make "The Chris Harris Show".
And then let him do the same stuff he has been doing on Youtube. His LaFerrari vs P1 vs 918 video was brilliant!

That was quite funny in a subtle sort of way.
I wonder ... do they really need that ginger headed guy? :|

As I just posted in another thread, I have to wonder if Evans will not end up taking May's spot, while LeBlanc drifts into Clarksons.

Reminds me more of Hammond, but much better acted. Also, if you've seen tv series Episodes, you know Matt is funny and doesn't take himself all too seriously (since he plays himself in that series).

- - - Updated - - -

He plays an evil version of himself, one that I happen to like.