Translation help: Need slang-ish /colloquial term for a quick motorbike

Cancun

Car(s)
Mercedes-Benz 190E 2,6 / Mitsubishi Pajero Pinin
I'm in need for an English term for a not-too-big and powerful
motorbike (+70 hp supermoto style single) that turns out to be unexpectedly quick,
sporty and flickable. Great back roads fun.

Having been out of the loop and neglected to buy Performance Bike magazine etc. for some years, the only thing that comes to my mind is 'crotch rocket', which must sound awfully dated and lame these days. Then there's 'hool tool' but I think that was coined for the Buell of old, also aiming at the streetfighter looks which were new and unusual back then, and altogether seems to miss the point.

As a provisional stop gap, I went with 'astounding back roads flicking tool' but any suggestion to improve on that is greatly appreciated.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Regards
Cancun

'Crotch rocket' is dated?

"death on the next corner"

"insurance adjuster"

"the all new, much faster way to hit things"

"perfectly safe, when stationary'

:p

Last edited:
Blind Io's gonna hate me for this one, but "bullet bike."

I've hear 'Hiroshima Screamer' used in reference to both RX-7's and Japanese motorcycles.

In the days of my misspent youth, my friends and I called such bikes (especially the Buell, but some Ducattis and such) 'Bullet Bikes', or bikes that are close in appearance to a naked bike, but have a lot of horsepower. 'Rice Rocket' was reserved for Japanese fully-flaired sport bikes. I see Wikipedia also lists the term "muscle bike" to mean a naked bike of any manufacturer with a larger than normal engine. Could work for you.

Murdercycle.