"Twiglight" to spin off to TV? Nooooooooooooo!

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/11/28/twilight_tv_spin_off_in_the_works__1

Robert Pattinson stands to net $1.5 million per episode if reports about his involvement with a Twilight spin-off TV series are true.

New Internet reports suggest the Brit is in negotiations with Summit Entertainment executives with regard to taking his movie vampire, Edward Cullen, to the small screen.

The executives hope to cash in on the success of the Twilight film franchise by launching the TV spin-off next year.

Almost all TV shows suck, if you don't like it then don't watch it.

Blade would like to have a word...

5440_1083960022209_1322613995_30219806_6764836_n.jpg

Wow. Take a book, turn it into a horrible, dead, poorly directed movie franchise and fuck it over into a TV spin-off? I didn't think it could get any worse.

WHO ON GOD'S EARTH THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA? MONEY HUNGRY TV-EXECS?

WHO ON GOD'S EARTH THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA? MONEY HUNGRY TV-EXECS?

It will make them money. Will it be shit? Yes. But so is 90% of what is on TV.

Prime time television in the US is terrible. A lot of the stations are reaching for the next big thing.

you've only got to look at all the recent twilight knock-off tv shows attempting to capture the fans of that franchise. obviously the tv execs have decided there's money to be had in a twilight tv show and they will go for it regardless of any doubts, complaints or worries.
you've only got to look at the rumours going around the Star wars tv show thats been going on since the release of Episode 3. whichever channel that gets shown on, they will know that they have a sure-fire hit ratings winner.

Edit: it does look like this may not be happening. http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00029056.html

Last edited:
If anything TV needs to be less gay and sparkly.

I am glad I no longer use my tv for things that are not nintendo and playstation

I thought I read somewhere that what's his face regrets signing up for the Twilight thing because it's badly written and now he has to deal with psycho fans?

Twiglight? Is that like Torchwood?

In related news...
igTjuN2mDjd4qku1Cm5wLfHXo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
MTV. I'd bet money on it.

Hmm, good point. :p

I don't even see how they could make a TV show out of this (yet) without treading on the movies' toes, which is something Summit will most definitely not appreciate.

kill it with fire