Ugliest audience on the planet

RSharpe

England isn't exactly the land of beautiful people, but has anyone noticed that Top Gear Australia has the UGLIEST people on the face of the planet in the audience?

This is relevant in what way? Why watch a car show to judge the attractiveness of the audience?

^ +1

You have to be fair to the TGA audiences so far .... both episodes have been filmed in a non-airconditioned aircraft hangar when the outside temperature was over 30 degrees C .... after 4 hours of recording, I'm surprised any of them are still on their feet ......... and no one is going to look their best in that environment.

well they do need to screeen for fat old bangers with chicken arms.. not a good look!

I suspect most of the hotties in the TG UK audience show up for Hammond. Is one of the hosts of TGA full of youthful charm? Is there a close Hammond equivalent?

I think the ugliest audience in the planet probably belongs to a daytime talkshow like Oprah. Not so much ugly on the outside, but ugly on the inside. Those women must have seriously boring, empty, closed lives if a free book or food processor gets them all in such a huge collective orgasm.

Not ugly. Intresting.

Beides beautiful people are boring. Imagine spending your whole life never really having to put an effort into anything.

The world is built & run by ugly people.

England isn't exactly the land of beautiful people, but has anyone noticed that Top Gear Australia has the UGLIEST people on the face of the planet in the audience?

Care to post a pic of yourself for comparison?

I suspect that they're trying to be careful about offending anyone more than anything

It never really bothered me but the guy with the pink hair in the first episode really made me angry. Not because of the hair, he just looked really really bored and perhaps partially suicidal. I'm sure most of you know who I mean but if not I may attempt to get a screengrab of the goon.

It never really bothered me but the guy with the pink hair in the first episode really made me angry. Not because of the hair, he just looked really really bored and perhaps partially suicidal. I'm sure most of you know who I mean but if not I may attempt to get a screengrab of the goon.

There is already a screen grab in another thread making fun of that guy

I suspect much of the audience for the first few episodes is made up of friends and family of the TGA production team.

now im worried of what people will think when 1x04 airs...

:blink:

hopefully the fact i had my FG shirt will save me any berating ;)

now im worried of what people will think when 1x04 airs...

:blink:

hopefully the fact i had my FG shirt will save me any berating ;)

If there are any adverse comments, they will be because of the old goofy looking guys behind and to the left of you. ;)

Dons flameproof suit :cool:
Sydney does have the reputation for the ugliest women in Australia and the worlds biggest Gay Mardi Gras :D

The TGA audience seems to validate that (The guy with the pink hair would have fitted right in on one of the Mardi Gras floats).

The best looking women are in Adelaide or on the Gold Coast, pity the studio wasnt located in either of those spots, even Melbourne would have been better, they have the classiest and most sophisticated women in Australia (Melbourne would be a very close second to Adelaide and the Gold Coast)

Dons flameproof suit :cool:
The best looking women are in Adelaide or on the Gold Coast, pity the studio wasnt located in either of those spots, even Melbourne would have been better, they have the classiest and most sophisticated women in Australia (Melbourne would be a very close second to Adelaide and the Gold Coast)

problem being....you've got to be in Melbourne and/or Adelaide. Therin lies the conundrum :p

TBH, there was sufficient talent at 1x04. It's just they were quite shy and didn't really try to get on TV. At least they've stopped bussing people in from the local old folks home to fill in the audience now, so that's a step in the right direction.

I was out there last night, and was disturbed by what I saw.

When they were filming the yellow lambo segment for the Tasmania story in S1E08, I was standing behind one of the cameramen. He kept focusing on a girl to the left of Charlie, behind him. Constantly zooming in on the girl's face and cleavage. It 'appears' that he was discussing something on his headset with someone in the production room about the girl, albeit almost in complete stealth while setting up the shot. At one stage, he had zoomed in on her and was 'nodding' by raising the camera up and down, ever so slightly. Would love to have heard theat conversation.

;-)