Ugliest Cars/Aero Devices

Do you guys wanted to do a thread about pretty good looking F1 cars from any period plus the pictures? :)

I was wondering, do you guys think F1 car from the 60s, 70s, and 80s ugly? :) I know the 50s F1 car is ugly, my opinion anyway. :)

To be honest, i think the current F1 car looks very cool, such as the Fewawi, Red Bull, Mclaaareen, Rerrnno, and BMW. However the current Williams, Spyker, Toyota and Honda does not look so nice. :(

Do you guys wanted to do a thread about pretty good looking F1 cars from any period plus the pictures? :)

I was wondering, do you guys think F1 car from the 60s, 70s, and 80s ugly? :) I know the 50s F1 car is ugly, my opinion anyway. :)

That's not a bad idea, but instead of focusing solely on aesthetics, why not do a favorite F1 car thread? ...include a poll with the 1950s-2000s so that people can vote for their favorite era as well. IMO, that has the potential to become an interesting thread. :thumbup:

That's not a bad idea, but instead of focusing solely on aesthetics, why not do a favorite F1 car thread? ...include a poll with the 1950s-2000s so that people can vote for their favorite era as well. IMO, that has the potential to become an interesting thread. :thumbup:

Due to a user whoring polls in this F1 sub-forum...polls are no longer available here...

Due to a user whoring polls in this F1 sub-forum...polls are no longer available here...

It started as a user, but ended up being users overusing the poll function. I for one dont miss the polls!!

I do, because I think used sparingly they can add to a topic, such as a poll in the race threads with 4 or 5 drivers tipped to win.

What we didn't need was 'which driver has the best wrist watch' polls. <_<