Ultimate FinalGear Ringmeet (and Roadtrip) threads guide

I technically have no ability to edit the first post. And I just used up my yearly quota of making Adu do something for me.
Try coffee beans.

I technically have no ability to edit the first post. And I just used up my yearly quota of making Adu do something for me.

If you ask nicely I could do it ;-)

:thumbsup:

I still have the chance of being the first canuck to attend :think:

thomas, do you have a list of attendants for this year? Can you cross-check it with the 1st post?

Well I have the list I used to track payments:

thomas, Lastsoul, Adu +1, loose_unit, Ice, Misrabelle, Galantti, DaHitch, FlatPackDan, ivan47 +1, Adamar, MXM, shad, D-Fence, gt1750, DanRoM, MWF, eizb?r, TobiasG, Bobele, nicjasno +1, mgkdk, Brotan, Vltros, Kimo_Speed, Matt2k, redliner +1, Terrex, Beni, farang +1, farang-bro, Eye-Q, Hemily, Dr_Grip, MacGuffin, Leviathan, public +1, Adrian, Fairlady, narf, DaBoom +1

That makes on my list 48 people, and that is counting Dan who was effectively not really there, and for sure not participating by any means. 49 counting Sarah which I have not on the list since that was more of a brief visit than participating.

What happened with Dan, anyways?

49 counting Sarah which I have not on the list since that was more of a brief visit than participating.

She sat around and did nothing. I think that counts as participating.

Well I have the list I used to track payments:

thomas, Lastsoul, Adu +1, loose_unit, Ice, Misrabelle, Galantti, DaHitch, FlatPackDan, ivan47 +1, Adamar, MXM, shad, D-Fence, gt1750, DanRoM, MWF, eizb?r, TobiasG, Bobele, nicjasno +1, mgkdk, Brotan, Vltros, Kimo_Speed, Matt2k, redliner +1, Terrex, Beni, farang +1, farang-bro, Eye-Q, Hemily, Dr_Grip, MacGuffin, Leviathan, public +1, Adrian, Fairlady, narf, DaBoom +1

That makes on my list 48 people, and that is counting Dan who was effectively not really there, and for sure not participating by any means. 49 counting Sarah which I have not on the list since that was more of a brief visit than participating.

Ok, that's a perfect match then :thumbup:

Where is the update to this thread? :p