Unable to connect to tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracker 1 is refusing me as well, my speeds are around 10-15 kBps, which is half what they usually are very sketchy, jumping between 10 and 25 kBps, it normally hovers steadily around 25kBps. Using uTorrent 1.8.3.
No real issue with it, just thought I would add that it's not working for me either (sorry!) :)

EDIT: Well, started up the exact same download today and tracker 1 is accepting me now, download is perfect. Dunno if you guys fixed it or if it was just my internet being evil, but thankyou anyway!!! :D

Last edited:
Hi! I wrote in the previous page on March having problems when I try to access the tracker website. Quiky solved it and me and my brhter could enter again, but now, it's been more than a week and we can't enter the page again. We are from Spain. Can anyone try solving it? thanks!!

We switched to a new tracker system, so there is no "webpage" for the tracker now.

Thanks fcb!!

I remember Best Motoring uploads at tracker, but I cant find them here. There aren't any more BM uploads?

http://img685.imageshack.**/img685/8053/topgear.png
tracker.finalgear.com resolves, but not pinging.
My IP is 77.106.17.20 , but my ISP dynamicly sets it, and i dont know range of IPs, sorry. (but reverse dns of all hosts is *.vologda.ru , i hope)
So, what I do?
Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my english.

Last edited:
tracker*.finalgear.com are all likely down forever for multiple reasons. We'll be using tracker.openbittorrent.com and tracker.publicbt.com from now on. You should be able to connect to those just fine as well as DHT.

So when will the HD versions of Eps 1-3 be available? The torrents on bt-chat are no longer there.

Cant connect to any of the trackers, timed out or closed by peer.

I've never seen a torrent with so many trackers having failed connections, time outs, etc. as I have on this site. I download stuff all over the place and yet this is the only site where 75% of the trackers don't even work.

I'm collecting the Veyron appearances and the epic raced and I can't seem to get anything before series 9 to download. I'm using the zoink torrent files and the ABC client. Series 9, 11, and 15 are downloading fine, but I'm getting "problem connecting to tracker - (11001, 'getaddrinfofailed')" for series 4, 5 6 and 7.

Is there anything I can do on my end, or is this the tracker having a fit?

I'm collecting the Veyron appearances and the epic raced and I can't seem to get anything before series 9 to download. I'm using the zoink torrent files and the ABC client. Series 9, 11, and 15 are downloading fine, but I'm getting "problem connecting to tracker - (11001, 'getaddrinfofailed')" for series 4, 5 6 and 7.

Is there anything I can do on my end, or is this the tracker having a fit?

I have a list of trackers I use often. I have no doubt some of these are probably aren't good anymore, but, there are quite a few that are still very active.

If you have DHT enabled you should be able to download without tracker.

Closing, locking, and unsticking this thread, as the trackers were taken offline as of mid-2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.