Unable to connect to tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some tracker modifications today.

Tracker.finalgear.com is now on opentracker, should NOT go down
Tracker2.finalgear.com is still the same
Tracker3.finalgear.com is the old primary tracker.

DNS Updates will take up to 48 hours to take effect.
Please let us know if you are unable to connect to any of them.

Bitcomet is banned. Use another client.

why is bitcomet banned?

not that i have a problem with it. I used to have bitcomet on my pc, but deleted cos utorrent is better.

why is bitcomet banned?

not that i have a problem with it. I used to have bitcomet on my pc, but deleted cos utorrent is better.
It bullies other clients into seeding only to it by creating multiple connections to seeds, hammers the trackers by ignoring announce times, ignores the private flags that trackers set...
It's a rubbish client.

It bullies other clients into seeding only to it by creating multiple connections to seeds, hammers the trackers by ignoring announce times, ignores the private flags that trackers set...
It's a rubbish client.

basically an evil client then? sounds like a leecher's ultimate tool.

basically an evil client then? sounds like a leecher's ultimate tool.
Exactly why it's banned from nearly all private trackers and many public ones. :rolleyes:

Hi guys,

I can't connect to the trackers via uTorrent or a web browser.
They resolve OK and I can ping them.
My IP is 59.167.126.3

Cheers,
Wosat

Replaced tracker2 with a new box temporarily to load test it.. let us know if you encounter any issues with it.

Hi! me and my brother are having problems (from some weeks ago) when I try to enter the tracker website. Firefox always says "Problem loading the page", and I triend doing ping and I have a "conection timeout". Is there anything we can do to solve this? My IP adress is 84.79.102.191 (My brother have a different one, but I don't know wich one is it).

Thank you and sorry for my english, I'm from Spain.

I've done a few dns updates, so the tracker issues should be gone now.

tracker1 down?

tracker1 down?

Having issues accessing tracker1, which doesn't seem to be responding to any traffic.

Wondering if it's me or not.

Thanks much,
-jon

It's not just you. Been down for the past day or so.

I'll be calling up Quiky tomorrow to let him know and ask him to reboot it.

Tracker 1 is actively refusing me. Could it be seeding? I regularly let my ratio go over 4.

Connections haven't been great for me for the last few weeks at least. Takes a very long time to start accelerating and even then it rarely touches 100kB/s and my connection is good for way more than that and it used to download much more quickly. Firewall settings are all correct and have been for years. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.